7 25%
No and they probally can't
19 68%
Yes and they might wanna start doing it
2 7%
No because they don't wanna find them
0 0%
Voters: 28.
ok before you start on me that this belongs in the political thread, it shouldn't cause it deals with the whole internet tracking thing

The reason i'm asking you guys(and girls if there are any) is i saw a thing on the news about Osamas' son taking over for him and the video he sent to the us, britain and a few other countries.

If the U.S. Goverment has the ability to track millions of its own citizens doing stuff like downloading music illegally how come they can't trace all these terrorist videos back to their source... i mean it wouldn't be an exact location but it would get them close to where they are...

so what do the pit monkeys think
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Because they usually send a tape to a national news station and it gets on to the internet from there?
Because normal people aren't encrypting their behaviour and terrorists thought it might be a good idea considering all the bombs the US have with the name "Bin Laden" scrawled on them in crayon (by Bush)
because they dont keep laptops in their cave

internet cafe's...duh
------------------------------------------------------------------

im a girl, dont call me 'he'

Quote by aznmetalhead93
I used to think Eddie Van Halen was a vampire.
I do think that it is a manufactered media goose chase. He could be captured if the U.S. wanted it, but they rather keep him out there so it can give America a reason to send a mechanized army 9,000 miles across the ocean to terrorize 3rd world toilets. lets be honest, they captured Saddam, they can get this asshole.
They probably turn their computers on, put the vid up, and then turn it off.
How are you supposed to track a computer that's not even on???

Besides, you can only track where the server is. It's quite impossible to track a computer itself unless it's connecting to the web via satelites.
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
Quote by Pizza The Hut
I do think that it is a manufactered media goose chase. He could be captured if the U.S. wanted it, but they rather keep him out there so it can give America a reason to send a mechanized army 9,000 miles across the ocean to terrorize 3rd world toilets.
Oh, give me a break...
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
They probably turn their computers on, put the vid up, and then turn it off.
How are you supposed to track a computer that's not even on???

Log files mate.

Besides, you can only track where the server is. It's quite impossible to track a computer itself unless it's connecting to the web via satelites.

Completely wrong.
Quote by Pizza The Hut
I do think that it is a manufactered media goose chase. He could be captured if the U.S. wanted it, but they rather keep him out there so it can give America a reason to send a mechanized army 9,000 miles across the ocean to terrorize 3rd world toilets. lets be honest, they captured Saddam, they can get this asshole.

i'm glad someone read what i typed the first time... i said that it wouldn't tell them exactly where they are but it would get them close...
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Quote by Pizza The Hut

this is somewhat my type of view as well lol. Think of it as a band sure you can do gigs (or terrorist attacks) but you need promotion of some sort..... oh yeah music video that would work, to get your mesage across. Plus its not as if they record it and put it on youtube or anything, they record it manually then make a copy then send it to a news station like al jazeera(spelt wrong i think) not a US/UK news channel as they don't want those stations taking all the credit for getting the video exclusive first
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
How are you supposed to trace the source of a video cassette that's posted to Al-Jazeera?
Quote by smb
How are you supposed to trace the source of a video cassette that's posted to Al-Jazeera?
DNA off the beard hairs stuck in the envelope glue.

But they're clever, most of them are getting cats to lick the envelopes now.
Quote by freedoms_stain
DNA off the beard hairs stuck in the envelope glue.

But they're clever, most of them are getting cats to lick the envelopes now.

Can you see it now?

"Bin Hidin! Pass me my licking pussy now!"
"Yes Mr. Bin Laden"
Quote by Pizza The Hut

Are you really that ignorant? Do you know how they found out where Saddam was? A local farmer dobbed him in. Yeah, that's right, a local farmer dobbed him in, no hi-tech shit, nothing.
The US didn't send 200,000 soldiers to Iraq to catch Osama bin Laden. They aren't in Afghanistan to catch Osama bin Laden. If they could get him, they would, the Bush administration would completely turn around the public image of their war on terror. If they did get him, the next day, the next week, the next month, they would still be in Afghanistan fighting the Taliban, and they would still be in Iraq trying to keep peace.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.