Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
you just made us metalheads look bad. wait a go

You're saying it wrong. It's 'way to go'.
Quote by 12Jim34
You're saying it wrong. It's 'way to go'.

im sorry i don't know what you mean

i love you edit button
yeah, us real metalheads are WAY too elitist to acknowledge stuff that isn't metal even exists.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
If this is yours; You, good sir, just won the Pit for today. *gives e-cookie*
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
What's the point of arguing with these kids who like this music? It's like you're yelling at a 9 year old girl. Of course they aren't going to like metal, and it's not like they are going to love this music the rest of their lives. Believe it or not, these people grow up and move on. In short, there is no point to trying to convert these kids, you're not going to destroy a Disney pop idol with YouTube video.
too much ignorance....

*dies*
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
Quote by Connor6c
What's the point of arguing with these kids who like this music? It's like you're yelling at a 9 year old girl. Of course they aren't going to like metal, and it's not like they are going to love this music the rest of their lives. Believe it or not, these people grow up and move on. In short, there is no point to trying to convert these kids, you're not going to destroy a Disney pop idol with YouTube video.

You just won the thread.
Thank you. Because it's so true.
When I was 7 I listened to radio disney too. Kung fu Fighting was my favorite song.
8 years later, now I'm listening to metal. And my favorite song is Slaves Shall Serve.
Tastes change...people mature.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
That guy (Hiker1230) is one of the most ignorant and elitist people I've seen.
I'm going to assume that that isn't your youtube account. But this person is an idiot. Case in point here. I like how when he shows a Miley Cyrus song he turns it off quickly and says "You wanna hear some real singing?" and then he plays a Megadeth song.
Granted Miley Cyrus can't sing very well either but she is singing. Sorry but guys like Dave Mustaine and Bruce Dickinson can't even hold a candle to people like Mariah Carey and the Bee Gees when it comes to singing.