my buddy got a tele body off of ebay and a custom neck (one pc maple, gold fret wire, abalone dots)... he asked me to help him assemble the guitar so last night I took the neck out, test fit it in the neck pocket (nice and tight but the mounting holes are off ) And that's when I noticed that there was no truss rod in the neck! There's a counterbored hole at the heel but under that is just solid wood

anyone else have any problems like this with warmoth? i thought they were "wonderful" and "excellent" and all of those other adjectives they have on their website

This is why I'd rather make my own...
Support your local luthier!

Timpson Guitars and TDM Pickups rock ;D

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology
OK... hello? The post says "WARMOTH NECK" I didn't know I had to plug their company name every time I referred to the neck he got.

for future reference IT'S A WARMOTH NECK. PURCHASED FROM WARMOTH DIRECTLY, CUSTOM MADE TO HIS SPECS

better? or would you like to see the reciept?

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology
a tele body off of ebay and a custom neck

the thread sais warmoth neck, not the post, the post sais nothing about it being a warmoth neck

but yes better and maybe he screwed something up when ordering it
idk
did u guys try calling warmoth before running to ug
Quote by nuthinbuttrubl8
OK... hello? The post says "WARMOTH NECK" I didn't know I had to plug their company name every time I referred to the neck he got.

for future reference IT'S A WARMOTH NECK. PURCHASED FROM WARMOTH DIRECTLY, CUSTOM MADE TO HIS SPECS

better? or would you like to see the reciept?

Calm down!
It was a simple misunderstanding.

You can start by contacting Warmoth and telling them that there is no truss rod. See what their customer service can do for you.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
LoL i'm calm. I just wanted to overdramatize it a little

It's not my neck... it's my buddies... I make my own .

Oh, and 6-string... thanks!!! . it's a lot easier than you think... but for marketing purposes, yes, it's a real pain... you should buy one from me

Some of the warmoth necks have a side adjuster instead of at the headstock or heel. And maybe they just screwed up. I have 2 warmoth necks never had any problems from em.