Hey guys, it's been a while since I posted last and I have a valid question so I thought I'd come to this site to get a few opinions on a amp I want to buy. I'm in a band and I'm getting pretty fed up of asking people if I can borrow an amp so I'm buying my own. The amp is a White Horse GT260, I've never heard of White Horse to be honest and there's nothing on Youtube, I can't find any MP3's for it so I think the amp might not be as good as what it's made out to be. Here's the link to the amp, price is GBP (Great Britain Pound) not American dollars so I'm sorry if that's awkward. I don't really know how to compare the British pound to an American dollar so I'll just post the link and let you guys decide. If anyone has one then can you please send me some MP3 sounds?

http://www.gear4music.com/White_Horse_GT260_120W_DSP_Guitar_Ampsefv_4.html
Last edited by XxDemoNxX at Jul 10, 2008,
It looks alright, I'm sure it's not the worst amp you could buy for around $400.
Thanks for the comments, I'm going to buy it just to see what it's like. I can always send it back if I don't like it. I'm in a "Deathcore" band so I need an alright tone and a loud amp for a low price and this looks ideal but I won't know until I try it.
Quote by XxDemoNxX
Thanks for the comments, I'm going to buy it just to see what it's like. I can always send it back if I don't like it. I'm in a "Deathcore" band so I need an alright tone and a loud amp for a low price and this looks ideal but I won't know until I try it.

No, just no.

Any "stack" that you pay a pittance for is going to be beyond crappy. Don't be fooled into thinking it's a half-stack either, it's not...I suppose technically you could refer to it as a 1/4 stack but it's just got two 12" speakers one on top of the other. Seriously, it looks downright atrocious to me, it's probably just a sh1tty Spider clone.

If you've got such a limited budget either shop around for something used or just get yourself a Roland Cube 60 and be done with it.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Last edited by steven seagull at Jul 14, 2008,