Hey pit I was thinking of taking up rollerblading and I had a few questions:

1.How much does a good pair cost?

2.Should I take lessons?

3.How long will it be before I can skate down the street without
embarassing myself?

and for your entertainment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnifH3dsfss
We often feel sad in the presence of music without words; and often more than that in the presence of music without music -M. Twain
I'm the person you seek ! check out my group btw
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/bladers_united/

it can be a good beginning

a good pair costs around 200 euros, and if I were you.. order them from this site www.grindhouse.de they give a lot of reductions and they have a big variety of good material (mods: if this counts as advertising.. just tell me and I'll delete it, I'm just trying to help here )

if you skate a lot for a bout a month.. you can easely skate the streets without tripping over everything

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Last edited by noxiosimitator at Jul 10, 2008,
I heard that the hardest part of learning to Rollerblade is telling your parents you're gay.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
I like rollerblading .
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
rollerblading's easy, we do it at school and people who've never done it before get it around 2-3 classes. You'll be fine within a week.
Give the guy a ****ing break. If he wants to rollerblade let him. Although I prefer skateboarding I'm not gonna sit at my computer laughing at him because it's "old."

and you'll be lucky if you can find lessons tbh |: Tips on the internet and practise is all you need.
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
Quote by InvaderTSN
Why not just get a skateboard? You can use it as a blunt weapon if threatened.

So you're telling me running over peoples fingers and toes with rollerblades isn't as good as hitting in the face with a skateboard?
Quote by swordsrkewl
I heard that the hardest part of learning to Rollerblade is telling your parents you're gay.

1642 ELEPHANTS LIVE HERE

Bass Gear
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass (Active Electronics) (MIM)
Ampeg SVT-7Pro Head
Ampeg SVT-610 Cab
Quote by Punks|Not|Dead
Give the guy a ****ing break. If he wants to rollerblade let him. Although I prefer skateboarding I'm not gonna sit at my computer laughing at him because it's "old."

and you'll be lucky if you can find lessons tbh |: Tips on the internet and practise is all you need.

+1

I have 3 guides/hint threads on my UG-group

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------