I just watched this moive for the first time and I have to say its badass. And ive been wondering do you think there going to make another one? The way they ended it made it seem like theyre going to make another one. Another question. If they do make another movie what do you think will happen?
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
I didn't mind them.

and i usually hate modern horror.

That and silent hill are the only exceptiongs
they are going to make another...

Resident Evil: Afterlife
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
Last edited by gatech54 at Jul 10, 2008,
Quote by gatech54
they are going to make another...

/duh

well yeah. my main question is what do you think is going to happen?
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
They're making another one. Only, it's not going to be a continuation of extinction. It's gonne be a CG Film...which actually....might make it that much better.

I forget the name of it though.....sorry :-/
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Extinction is so amazing. And the soundtrack is awesome.

And they're making two more.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
ive never actually taken the time to watch them myself, ive heared all sorts of stories how they do suck and that they dont really follow the games at all (which is a shame)

but im willing to watch a few, how many have they made now?
Quote by ascendancy2
ive never actually taken the time to watch them myself, ive heared all sorts of stories how they do suck and that they dont really follow the games at all (which is a shame)

but im willing to watch a few, how many have they made now?

theyve made 3. I like em all personally. It probably helps if youve played the games a little. So you have an idea on what its about and stuff.
Quote by metalcore123

I'm bringing farts back!
All the RE movies are awful.

1st didn't even have the word "zombie" in it, and was only good for the laser scene.
2nd - Had Nemesis, but not the big scary Nemesis from the games. No. This one is compassionate and has feelings...
3rd - Meh. average action movie IMO.

Hopefully the CG movie will be better, and maybe have a puzzle or two in it!
Quote by Monkey Biscuits
after the first resident evil film they've sucked major ass. i can't believe they'd make another one

Your mother sucked major ass at giving birth to children with valid opinions.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Your mother sucked major ass at giving birth to children with valid opinions.

+1
Quote by metalcore123

I'm bringing farts back!
The first one was ok
Second one was awful
The third one I haven't seen yet.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by saphrax
All the RE movies are awful.

1st didn't even have the word "zombie" in it, and was only good for the laser scene.
2nd - Had Nemesis, but not the big scary Nemesis from the games. No. This one is compassionate and has feelings...
3rd - Meh. average action movie IMO.

Hopefully the CG movie will be better, and maybe have a puzzle or two in it!

You read my mind
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge