Hello there, I was wondering what I could get for my electric at an instrument store. I have an epiphone limited edition texas tech guitar with humbucker pickups. My amp is a decent sized Randall. I emailed a couple of stores with no reply.
Thanks
I'd try calling them up. Every store will be different.
Schecter C-1 XXX (with SD Dave Mustaine Livewire Actives)
Roland Cube 60
not much, probably about half of what you bought it for.
LTD JD 600
Fender Celtic Esquire
Ibanez RGA7
Schecter S-1 Elite
Line 6 FM4
KORG Pitchblack
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
Peavey 6505 Halfstack
Marshall 1960b Cab
Line 6 POD X3 Live
+1 to ebay or craigslist. Shops give you, at the very *most*, 60% of the price they'll sell it for. If they're a fair shop, they'll sell the used gear for 60-80% of the new price. So, if you have a Carvin V3, ($1000 new) they'd probably sell it used for $700ish, and give you $400 for it at best.
Well I tried searching for it on ebay to see what I could get and no one is selling. If I cant get much for it do you think I could trade it in for an acoustic?
Quote by the.spine.surfs
+1 to ebay or craigslist. Shops give you, at the very *most*, 60% of the price they'll sell it for. If they're a fair shop, they'll sell the used gear for 60-80% of the new price. So, if you have a Carvin V3, ($1000 new) they'd probably sell it used for $700ish, and give you $400 for it at best.

Do you think they would include my amp in the 60%?
Gear and Guitars go for 60% usually.

And an acoustic? A good portion of acoustics cost as much as an electric.
Quote by divinecrossfire

step 7: run out the door towards your buddy and turn off the lights, all whilst fapping furiously with one hand, doing the "princess diana wave" with the other, and screaming "THEN WE SHALL FIGHT IN THE DARK!!!!!"
My amp is a Randall RX Series RX35DM 35W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp. So to find how much they would give me I add up the price of the guitar and the amp then divide by ten then multiply by 6? And thats how much I might be able to get?