Wilkinson Style Tremolo with arm
1 Volume
1 tone
New input jack
All new wires
Set up and intonated with 10-46 to E Standard

First 150 shipped in a padded gig bag

crap no edit

pics were taken when i was destringing the guitar its never had strings off for more then 24 hours
Thats an Interesting Jackson!?!?! I have never seen one of those, What is it? If you dont Know ask CJRocker, he is quite knowledgeable on Jacks and Charvels. Im not interested in buying, but I do want to know what it is.
Curiosity bump
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
X series Dinky of some kind, only made for a year, around 2001 I think. At one point in time I thought it looked a little fake when it was brought up a long while back. It's legit, if obscure.
Quote by CJRocker
X series Dinky of some kind, only made for a year, around 2001 I think. At one point in time I thought it looked a little fake when it was brought up a long while back. It's legit, if obscure.

I thought fake too, but all its parts seem legit. Is it old? Cause with the slanted Single it smacks of charvel to me.
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
lsc, can I see a pic of the back, BTW I dont think at that price you will have a hard time selling this.
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
Quote by fuzzyDXMG
I thought fake too, but all its parts seem legit. Is it old? Cause with the slanted Single it smacks of charvel to me.

I'll have to find the catalog scan sometime, but yes it is a real Jackson.
haha is it rare?
the plates are off because i was gonna rewire it but decided not to
How much?
Gear
Jackson Rhodes
Jackson Kelly With EMG HZ's
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Sierra 28ce Acoustic Electric
Peavey Vypyr 212 (tube)
Line 6 Floor pod
Ibanez Toneblaster 30w
Custom Bass I built from spare parts
Fender Rumble 60 bass amp
It doesn't seem to be high end, but it is kinda rare! Did it always have that many springs on the trem?
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
well i'll do 125 plus shipping

And no i added that for extra security using a larger string guage