this is a continuous story thread , you say a word and then the person after you carries on with the story (i am so goddamn bored) i'll start you guys off easy

"Once upon a time..."
Will you please find something else to do so you're not posting stupid threads about what metalheads should do. This thread has been done before quite a few times, as well.
Once upon a time this thread was done before use the searchbar
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Once upon a time, there was a thread.

It failed.

This is that thread.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by almost_her_hero
"Once upon a time..."

almost_her_hero got shot for making stupid threads.

/thread.
the rules u told us of was ONE word each.. then u start with "once upon a time".. autofail
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
What is the best band in the entire world to you , pretty much , what is ur favourite band. It Could be from any genre , the heavy metal Metallica and Pantera , the hardore , deathcore bands Bring Me The Horizon and Job For a Cowboy or the black metal Children of Bodom and Dimmu Borgir , and everything else...what is the best band in the world
... all the people making searchbar jokes got their dicks chopped of for making those gay ass comments.
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by almost_her_hero
What is the best band in the entire world to you , pretty much , what is ur favourite band. It Could be from any genre , the heavy metal Metallica and Pantera , the hardore , deathcore bands Bring Me The Horizon and Job For a Cowboy or the black metal Children of Bodom and Dimmu Borgir , and everything else...what is the best band in the world

Look, just delete this thread and in future, search before making a new one.

I know you're new here, but come on... stop making stupid posts, its getting annoying now.
if its so stupid why do you go to it you stupid dicks get a life and stop commenting on my threads if u dont like them
We come here to stop you from continuing the making of stupid threads
Welcome To The End My Friend, The Sky Has Opened
Quote by almost_her_hero
if its so stupid why do you go to it you stupid dicks get a life and stop commenting on my threads if u dont like them

To tell you to stop making stupid threads! God, you're an idiot.
Quote by almost_her_hero

Did you just create a new thread in your thread???

Wow, you really do fail.
once upon a time,TS got raped by a dog and got aidz.
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
Quote by almost_her_hero

you fail REALLY bad
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
Quote by rhcp33roxx
once upon a time,TS got raped by a dog and got aidz.

And we laughed, because they made ****ty threads and got banned.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
Lolb&
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
I just saw your other thread about people being mean to you. I would say, one of the main things that pisses people off here is repeat threads or threads that don't seem to have a point (but really, does any thread?).

This thread was a repeat (ie, there are many continue the story threads, or something similar), thus the people got on your case about it. One of the reasons they got on your case was because of the "metal fashion" threads you made before.

So you basically did two things that really tick people off within a small amount of time. I'm not trying to condemn you or put you down or anything, but I think this is the reason why people have been on your case for this.
Saint Louis Blues