does anyone know of any dvds or pc software that teaches you how to play? I have realised i learn alot better by watching so something with step by step videos or something would be good. thanks
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
John Petrucci's rock discipline. It goes into the hard stuff but covers alot of very good excercises and warm-ups etc
I already have rock disipline just because petrucci is my hero, its all a bit too advanced for me though (well the warmups aint too bad but you know what i mean) I would really like something that starts from the beginning if you get me.
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
If it's too advanced than just take it slow man, you'll get it eventually. Other than that, I beleive the guys name is Doug Marks, he has a complete 6 DVD lesson starting from beginner, and I've heard tons of great things about it. It comes with the tab books and everything, and I beleive it's only like $55USD.
Quote by caraluzzo
If it's too advanced than just take it slow man, you'll get it eventually. Other than that, I beleive the guys name is Doug Marks, he has a complete 6 DVD lesson starting from beginner, and I've heard tons of great things about it. It comes with the tab books and everything, and I beleive it's only like $55USD.

Well i mean its meant for more advanced players, he assumes you know more than i do.
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
Nahh dude, they start out easy, and just progress more and more with each DVD. Also, like I said, if you feel it's to hard then take it slow, you'll eventually get it.