Page 1 of 3
Oh good lord... My ears are bleeding...
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
funny thing is, Brokencyde is gonna be on TRL in a couple of days, my friend said so on MySpace....hooray.
Meh. I could deal with Brokencyde if I was locked in a room with it. The vocals aren't fantastic, but it's catchy enough for me to get into. At least for a while.

And I could see myself dealing with Millionaires, as long as I ignored the vocals/lyrics. The music itself isn't too bad. It's catchy, and bearable, but the girls in that group have that stupid, fake "I'm richer and better than you" attitude, and they aren't worth my time.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
And i thought my ears were sore after satch on tuesday
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Both pages froze my computer from the sheer crapiness of their 'music'.

That and their pages are ridiculously flashy....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Well I can't understand what the guys are saying as much, so that makes the blow less painful, but the girls' lyrics are just so bad. They're just so shallow and materialistic...like on a whole new level! And they sing about how they love getting drunk/fucked up, I wonder how "badassed" they really are? Do they shoot heroin too, or is it all talk, which makes it even more repulsive.

I need some kind of purifying ceremony.
Quote by technicolour
Well I can't understand what the guys are saying as much, so that makes the blow less painful, but the girls' lyrics are just so bad. They're just so shallow and materialistic...like on a whole new level! And they sing about how they love getting drunk/fucked up, I wonder how "badassed" they really are? Do they shoot heroin too, or is it all talk, which makes it even more repulsive.

I need some kind of purifying ceremony.

I can just about prove that those girls are mostly an act, rather than living like that. I'm sure they drink, and get fucked up, but they don't do it nearly as much as they say.

And, as purification, just put on some headphoes and listen to Jesu's "Silver" turned up a good bit.

All done.

Saxo-Walrus

Oh sweet Lord, the end hast come!
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
To think I paused 'Metal Militia' to listen to those.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by fallenangel20
I can just about prove that those girls are mostly an act, rather than living like that. I'm sure they drink, and get fucked up, but they don't do it nearly as much as they say.

And, as purification, just put on some headphoes and listen to Jesu's "Silver" turned up a good bit.

All done.

I listened to that a couple nights ago while falling asleep. Right now I'm listening to Equilibriums new album, it's doing the trick nicely.

By the by the guys look like total tools that's obvious, but does anyone else think the girls are pretty gross too?
My 14 year old cousin showed me brokencyde. It was terrible. The rap is all the same, and they add screams to look hardcore. What a bunch of posers

EDIT: And millionaires too...omg they try way too damn hard
It's cool for hipsters to listen to stuff like this. It will die out soon.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by technicolour
I listened to that a couple nights ago while falling asleep. Right now I'm listening to Equilibriums new album, it's doing the trick nicely.

By the by the guys look like total tools that's obvious, but does anyone else think the girls are pretty gross too?

If the chicks took off the grills, they might look alright. The clothes don't really bother me, and their hairstyles are part of the current "trends", but I really don't think they look that bad.

Their attitudes ruin it, though.

Saxo-Walrus

Yeah Brokencyde is catchy, it's really just the vocals.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Is it wrong that I really liked Brokencyde? I thought it was an awesome crossover of 2 completely different genres. Like Enter Shikari but actually good
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

HOLY ****!

I would never have expected a band called Brokencyde to look the way they do...
Quote by smb
If there wasn't bad music, the good music would be nothing special.

Agreed. This kind of music provides "negative inspiration", as in it makes you think "I can do better than THIS!"
why did i pause my morning jacket for that?
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Also, I just listened to Bree Bree by Brokencyde, and he doesn't even know how to bree He's just screaming bree bree in a girlish voice rather than inward screaming and making a pig squeal sound. It's actually really funny, I suggest you listen to it
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

My friend showed brokencyde to me. He said that they were kinda "metalish". I told him to turn it off within the first 5 seconds.

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
Also, I just listened to Bree Bree by Brokencyde, and he doesn't even know how to bree He's just screaming bree bree in a girlish voice rather than inward screaming and making a pig squeal sound. It's actually really funny, I suggest you listen to it

I will.

EDIT: That is horrible. How can you fail that hard at pig squeals?
Last edited by Masonpwiley at Jul 10, 2008,
We in the UK have had to put up with this brokencyde-style **** for a while with Nu-rave emo-grime grindie ****.
Quote by smb
If there wasn't bad music, the good music would be nothing special.

good point, but I was happy with Nickleback being bad music.
Quote by DanRev
We in the UK have had to put up with this brokencyde-style **** for a while with Nu-rave emo-grime grindie ****.

That some kind of stab at Hadouken? 'Cause I'll have to agree with you Though I do like the occasional Hadouken song, their attitude just annoys the f*ck out of me.

"OMGZ. Look at us! We're scene kids but we can be G too!"

Just no tbh
Quote by whiteraven119

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

Millionaires wouldn't be so bad if they actually tried singing, but all they do is speak and then their voices come off really whiny.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Last edited by AthenasGhost at Jul 10, 2008,
wow
at least the brokencyde people do somewhat creative music
the millionaire girls are basically saying in every song that they are total sluts, will suck your **** and like alcohol
how do people seriously like that? I don't like brokencyde at all, but at least they kinda do real music
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
i stopped Carcass for this crap? TC, you let me down.
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-6 FR, C-7 FR, C-8
ESP LTD MH-250 w/ EMG 81/85
Aw god. My ears are sore

The "Millionaires" are sluttier versions of Amy Winehouse. I'm actually a fan of electronica, but they just killed part of it.

And Brokencyde.. I don't know what to say about them other than the fact that they're getting a major bottling from me and my friends when they come to Seattle.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
They're not that bad, and even if they were, it really doesn't merit a thread about it. Or anything about it. If you don't like it, just don't listen to it and shut the fuck up.
<Han> I love Hitler
Screamo and techno/hip hop/whatever don't go together.

Brokencyde is proof.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
I love the way every song by brokencycle is steroed and also they shout "nigga" like gangsta's when they're all white.
Millionaires are the perfect inspiration for all those 12yr old girls.

And the continued downward spiral of society!!
Quote by djn419
i stopped Carcass for this crap? TC, you let me down.

You stopped Carcass for that?
Page 1 of 3