Page 1 of 5
This sounds just like the last Dragonforce song i heard.

Edit: The keyboard dude did gymnastics and thought He'd incorperate that in.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Saw it earlier.

I love Dragonforce, people don't realise that they're not 100% serious. They're taking the piss out of themselves and just having a laugh, leave them alone.
lol wtf is the singer wearing makeup now???
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by HuckIt
lol wtf is the singer wearing makeup now???

down boy, I wear make up too

Music hurts my ears and common sense, but I really like the location of the clip
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
Are we like... Dragonforce's babysitters now?

Do we seriously have to discuss everything they do? I'd actually prefer it if a Dragonforce topic never came up in the pit. Ever again.
Quote by PinguinLeader
down boy, I wear make up too

Music hurts my ears and common sense, but I really like the location of the clip

oh gawd
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
I actually like this song a little bit... And I agree with Tom_hatton. If you watch any videos of them personally, they are very laid-back guys. Pretty cool, in fact. They create music for the fun of it, and they'll admit to their faults.

I love Herman's idea of "DragonForce Live Mode" on GH3... Unlimited mistakes with no failing =]
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
I was literally listening, they stopped and I found myself expecting him to say "Through the fire and the flames we carry on........" Cause it sounded exactly the same. Then I remembered I was listening to a different song.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
That guy has made a classic error. One does not become a cool keyboardist by trying to rock out, one becomes a cool keyboardist by being able to play the keyboard.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Are we like... Dragonforce's babysitters now?

Do we seriously have to discuss everything they do? I'd actually prefer it if a Dragonforce topic never came up in the pit. Ever again.

+Your Mom
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top w/ Seymour Duncans
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top w/ Dimarzios
Peavey Windsor Halfstack
MXR Distortion III
Dunlop Jazz 3 picks (Red)
DR Tite-fit 10's
Monster Cables
I like it.

Most likely pretty much the same as their other songs but I can't help but love a bit of Dragonforce
I think it's a pretty decent vid... I also agree with tom_hatton, you have to take everything they do with a bit of humour...
Welcome To The End My Friend, The Sky Has Opened
wow...that part with the piano and just vocals was kinda different...and i LOVE hermans E gen guitar..pretty good song
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
Quote by MedicreDemon
I was literally listening, they stopped and I found myself expecting him to say "Through the fire and the flames we carry on........" Cause it sounded exactly the same. Then I remembered I was listening to a different song.

Yes, because every Dragonforce song sounds the same, blah blah blah. No, they are not the exact same songs, anybody can figure that out, so quit blowing it out of proportion.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Last edited by black007hawk2 at Jul 10, 2008,
Quote by Tom_hatton
Saw it earlier.

I love Dragonforce, people don't realise that they're not 100% serious. They're taking the piss out of themselves and just having a laugh, leave them alone.

+1

I don't love them.. They're ok.. But I hate all the people that give them ****.
yh same i liked that video as well. its a catchy song but it does sound like Through The Fire And Flames a bit. its their playing style that makes them sound similar. I liked the guitar solo. better than TTFAF i think
Also..

When people say songs sound the same.. Not really.. Granted - I listened to the whole album Inhuman Rampage, and I think every song apart from 1 of them is 200bpm.
God damnit I paused Cynic's new songs for this?

I mean given Dragonforce have talent, they lack writing diverse songs their songs all sound the same. Even that one sounds like Through the fire and flames.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Saw it earlier.

Srysly, just gtfo.
i like it a little better than the rest of there stuff. i cant get over how amazing there drummer is. Sam and Herman to, they are pretty funny if you ever watch an interviews, and they say they suck **** live. They belong in the pit.
Quote by 05t16
Srysly, just gtfo.

Sam Totman: "You don't get many girls when you're in a cheesy power metal band like us! We just lie about it"

Sam Totman: "We get drunk and make a bunch of noise"

Herman Li on GH 3: "There should be a DragonForce live version where you're allowed to make more mistakes."

Thats not making fun of themselves?
Quote by black007hawk2
Yes, because every Dragonforce song sounds the same, blah blah blah. No, they are not the exact same songs, anybody can figure that out, so quit blowing it out of proportion.

I actually wasn't joking.
Quote by MedicreDemon
I actually wasn't joking.

Well then, you just don't listen properly.

The songs are structurally the same, thats why they tend to sound similar. If you actually open your ears and listen, you'll realise they aren't.
Quote by Tom_hatton

The songs are structurally the same, thats why they tend to sound similar. If you actually open your ears and listen, you'll realise they aren't.

Nope, they sound extremely similar. When they all stop Through the fire and the flames we carry on, would have fit perfectly.
Quote by Tom_hatton

We should form Anti-Anti-Dragonforce..

Quote by Untitled001

I never said I was anti dragonforce at all...........
Quote by MedicreDemon
Nope, they sound extremely similar. When they all stop Through the fire and the flames we carry on, would have fit perfectly.

Not really.
Quote by Untitled001
Not really.

Yes really.
f*ck off with your arguments, who cares?

personally, i quite like this new song...they seem to have wisened up a bit since the last album.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
I thought it was actually good.

At least they're not copying a crappy song over and over.
Super serial, this song is not all that bad. I hate Dragonforce, but I found this song to be alright. Great video, too.
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Rolling Stone is to the music industry what TheOnion.com is to news.

Ambivalence.
Quote by Untitled001

Haha, if I cared enough then I would.

I'd be lying to say I didn't care what people thought. For the most part I don't and I'll tell anyone and everyone I love Dragonforce, but the bashing thing is getting really old now. Half the arguments people put up are just plain false. If you don't like them, fine. Now suht the fuck up.
Page 1 of 5