Page 1 of 2
Thers is a massive wasps nest in my shed.how do I get rid of it?no pics because i don't know what the flash wud do to the lilttle vicious b*******s
Put your penis in it.

Prior to this, cover your wanger in peanut butter.
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
depends, do you just want rid of the nest, or do you wanna kill the lil f**kers ?
JP
You use pestacide, in fact I'm looking at a can of Ant, Roach, and Spider killer that I used to do away with a few wasps nests right now....I bought it at the store, go get that and wait for the sun to go down when they go to sleep and spray the **** out of it...
there was a nest in my garage one time, and i got rid of it using a lighter an a can of lynx deodorant, tell you one thing that killed the lil f**kers, only a couple of stings, which is ok for me as i'm not allergic so yeah

i suggest lighter + cand of deodorant = end of wasps
JP
Quote by big-jamie
depends, do you just want rid of the nest, or do you wanna kill the lil f**kers ?

Can I do both?
Quote by TollBoothWorker
knock it down with a shovel and then run

ps this is the best thread of the day

Well, it certainly doesn't have much competition...

*cough*almost_her_hero*cough*
throw a big rock at it and run away
repeat every now and then for a week or so
maybe they'll give up after a while and leave?
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Quote by cap'n curry
throw a big rock at it and run away
repeat every now and then for a week or so
maybe they'll give up after a while and leave?

This.
Smoke them out go around your yard and pick up green leafs nething that is sorta alive to get a dark oily smoke and smoke out your shead the smoke also makes the less holtile but i would still stay away from them
sensible way, some form of wasp killing spray

fun way, put a lighter infront of the can at the same time, poison+flames=fun
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
this thread reminds me of the thread some guy started about the tick buried in his knob head lol that thread was epic
Quote by jmilli2
We had a wasps nest in our garden I hit it with a cricket bat - did the job just fine. The wasps did become a little irate after that though and tried to kill me. Unfortunately for them I am Guyver.

you mean MacGyver, you twat.
Quote by Nerdo-sez-bo
Put your penis in it.

Prior to this, cover your wanger in peanut butter.

+1
Keep spitting on it, eventually the spit will congeal and it will become so heavy the nest will fall then you have a new football. Imagine kicking it at your friend, only for him to find to his horror that a thousand angry wasps are about to seek revenge on him for kicking their habit. Or just hit it with a bat, either ways fine.
RULE BRITANNIA
Last edited by cobain_is_king at Jul 10, 2008,
Quote by mitythor666
this thread reminds me of the thread some guy started about the tick buried in his knob head lol that thread was epic

I lol'd.
I'd try throwin rocks at it(incase anyone suggests that) but last time I did that it was outside where the wasps couldn't sting me....
Water guns and the garden hose.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
call someone out. i'd rather do that than face a horde of angry wasps

or setting my shed alight.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Dress up in a bee-keeper's uniform and lock the door of your shed when you go in. Proceed to have a battle of a biblical proportions.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by slaveofsatan
Water guns and the garden hose.

I read that as garden Horse
RULE BRITANNIA
garden hose, hockey stick, long sleeved shirt

theres nothing to it really.
Quote by darksauce
EmeraldXecution, you are awesome.

Balls to the Walls
About a week ago I had to go on a school trip for 'team building', as I am about to enter the 6th form. One of these exercises was to play a game of capture the flag, and my team decided to pack into a cabin and wait to ambush any Reds that arrived. (I was on the Blue team.) Little did we know, however, that there was a wasp's nest hidden under a carpet.

I had a wasp cling to my leg, but in the darkness I assumed it was someone else brush their leg against mine. How very wrong I was.

My friend got the worst of it - He inadvertantly jumped on the nest under the carpet, and this angered the wasps. He was the first to experience their sheer, blind fury as he was repeatly attacked no less than 14 times.

Once we discovered the terror that had been dormantly lying in wait for us, we ran for the door, only to find that the latch had clicked down! Needless to say, in our panic we broke the cabin door in our pursuit of freedom.

Once we were all out, my friend Adam decided to have one last act of retaliation against the army we had encountered, by picking up a broken stick and throwing it at the nest.

On our way back to the base, we encountered several wasps that had followed us. With the might of our sticks and boots, we valiantly fought and defeated this scum. Each one of us had attained a wound that Savlon could not heal.

To answer your question TS, get a bug bomb or something.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
strike it with a blunt object: bat, club younger sibling.

+5 for being the most sigable thread ever
I'm so hip your grandpa broke me.
Page 1 of 2