7 15%
Gel the hell out of it
5 11%
Cut it ALL off
14 30%
Other. Please state in your post.
18 38%
Voters: 47.
Seriously, I don't know how I've stood my hair for this long. It gets in my eyes, obstructs my vision, and is just starting to look really bad.

So, I need a new hair style. Pointy? Liberty spikes? Gel it up and see what happens?

You decide!

(wait for poll)
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Am I the only one who read the thread title and thought he meant soemthing else more horrible?
you see, UG? see what you've done to my mind?
Quote by Pedalboard
Seriously, I don't know how I've stood my hair for this long. It gets in my eyes, obstructs my vision, and is just starting to look really bad.

So, I need a new hair style. Pointy? Liberty spikes? Gel it up and see what happens?

You decide!

(wait for poll)

how long is it?

i had a massive ponytail that near enough skimmed my arse until i chopped it off. if you're just moaning about your fringe, get it styled?
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Shame! Did anyone else think he was talking about his penis?

Anyway: Pointy and Liberty Spikes are mates with retardation and bad taste. Try to look normal. Normal looks classy if you take care of it.
Shave it except for the bangs but cut them shorter so its not all in your face like mine.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Lol, I just got my long hair cut yesterday to "too long to be called short but not really short" and I love them now.
i have long hair. i vut 6 inches off to get it to my shoulders and its a hell of a lot nicer now. i cant see very well all the time but a hat helps....
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
Quote by IndieMetalhead
how long is it?

i had a massive ponytail that near enough skimmed my arse until i chopped it off. if you're just moaning about your fringe, get it styled?

It's about six inches or so. I was giving completely sarcastic answers for the slow UGer lol.

I just want to do something different for a day after getting it cut, then go back to normal.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
I had shoulder length hair.

Cutting it was the best decision I've ever made.
Calender

Quote by Xaldin714
why does Thin Lizzy sing in english if they are from ireland
I have that sort long/short in-between hair. It's great. I did have really long hair, but I cut it all off for comc relief...
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
Get a haircut you hippie.

Lol just messing dude, I had all mine cut off today and it feels great. Cut it all off, you'll feel better for it.
wat.
Quote by FunkyFire
Am I the only one who read the thread title and thought he meant soemthing else more horrible?
you see, UG? see what you've done to my mind?

You werent the only one.
I'd cut it.

You won't want to at first, but then when you do you realise how much better it is.

/hypocrite
shave it exceprt for a really long pony tail off the top off your head. like tai-fighters back in the day. (the pony tail was so god had a handle to pull them u to heaven with).

jym
Quote by Eric 666
You werent the only one.

lol thats what i thought...

and all this talk about inches..... (long pause)
BLUE
RED
YELLOW
Quote by Sad But False
lol thats what i thought...

and all this talk about inches..... (long pause)

Dude...that's homo.