Poll: Do you act like a child at times?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you act like a child at times?
Yes
88 91%
No
8 8%
Voters: 97.
Page 1 of 2
Inspired by my trip to a child's museum Eureka in Halifax with my best friend James and his ladyfriend from Canada, Erica.

Throughout the day we were faced with various oversized displays, and little play areas for children, and I couldn't help but act like a little kid again.

My question to you people of The Pit is this: Do you at times act a lot younger than you are?

Post pictures, stories etc

Poll in a second
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
God yes! I act like a 12 year old.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
growing up is a myth. You will never feel "grown up". Just go to a construction site and spend a few days getting to know people there.
Quote by ViperScale
growing up is a myth. You will never feel "grown up". Just go to a construction site and spend a few days getting to know people there.

done that. It was like highschool all over again
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Occasionally.

A few weeks ago me and my friend just bought a ton of sweets and went to play on the park, that was fun. Then we melted chocolate and dipped marshmallows in it
Quote by Tom_hatton
Occasionally.

A few weeks ago me and my friend just bought a ton of sweets and went to play on the park, that was fun. Then we melted chocolate and dipped marshmallows in it

God, I would have loved to do that! Shame all my friends are all "mature" and prefer alcohol to candy any day...
do I?

DO I?

Only when I'm pissed.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by sashki
God, I would have loved to do that! Shame all my friends are all "mature" and prefer alcohol to candy any day...

So are most of mine, we tend to just drink and smoke weed for fun. But my one friend is a child in big boy trousers and I love him for it!
Sorta. I'm very mature about some things and then in other ways I'm really childish.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Yes, especialy when there's a park or somthing.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by InvaderTSN
^

Wild Dave Mustaine appears!

win

EDIT:
Quote by break-me-in
Sorta. I'm very mature about some things and then in other ways I'm really childish.

Well yeah, I'm not childish all the time. Only when appropriate
Quote by SteveHouse
Well yeah, I'd imagine pretty much everyone does.

EDIT:

Quote by InvaderTSN
^

Wild Dave Mustaine appears!

Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by sashki

Why choose?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by sashki

I try the best of both worlds. Once we took a load of marshmallows and booze up into the woods, made a fire, jammed for most of the night and then talked about all sorts of rubbish until morning (including a "guess that hummed theme tune" competition).....good times
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by n47713
yes, but i do it for teh lulz

....pffft why else?
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by ViperScale

Agreed. It's really evident at construction sites so that was a good example
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
3 am, 1 Station Wagon, Tons Of Consumed booze, And Some Old Recycle Bins= Extreme Trash Can Sledding
sometimes when the occassion calls for it!
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by Sicko 21X7
3 am, 1 Station Wagon, Tons Of Consumed booze, And Some Old Recycle Bins= Extreme Trash Can Sledding

....isn't that more the fact that you were drunk?
Quote by SteveHouse
Yes, but I'm a hypocrite about it. For example, I often go up to overweight children and tell them "act your weight, not your shoe size."
Well, you have to fun right?

Friday night I rode around in a stolen shopping trolley :P
When I'm with friends and we're all in the same sorta mood, we can be very childish.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by OddOneOut
Well, you have to fun right?

Friday night I rode around in a stolen shopping trolley :P
When I'm with friends and we're all in the same sorta mood, we can be very childish.

Shopping trolley you say?

Yes, I am holding 2 pieces of plastic meat.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RU Experienced?
Yes, but I'm a hypocrite about it. For example, I often go up to overweight children and tell them "act your weight, not your shoe size."

that's awesome!

when serious matters arise, I can be mature, but when i'm with my friends we act like 7year olds!

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I have a problem of doing it at inappropriate times. Seriously. I'll act mature, but at times, without knowing until later, I become like a ten year old in my head. I'll spaz out, yell, and just be really really immature. =S

However, to brighten things up, when I do act childish and I am aware of it, there are some good times.
Mini bump due to my super childishness today.

Me and my 2 good Uni friends drove to Tesco, weekly shop and all that.

Alex bought a pack of 3 bubbles, and on the drive home we blew the bubbles out the window as Nikki drove. People found us rather amusing.
Quote by SteveHouse
I enjoy being childish some times.

I'm old enough to know better, but I'm too young to care.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
^^^ hey now, don't diss Pokémon

I've just noticed the age of the thread with relativity to my hair colour... bahahaha.
Quote by SteveHouse
Yeah ! When I go to the fair I always ride on the little kiddy dragon roller coaster more than any other ride in the carnival

...was the only 17 year old on it wavin my arms everywhere going 2MPH

*follows Minkaro* Pokemon??
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
^^^ hey now, don't diss Pokémon

I've just noticed the age of the thread with relativity to my hair colour... bahahaha.

I'm not, I just finished watching the Orange Island episodes, now I'm waiting until I can go home so I can torrent some more
Page 1 of 2