Ok can someone please tell me what effect Glenn uses for his tone, his distortion. Im pretty sure it's digitech, but if someone can be real specific that'd be amazing
I'm not sure if this has anything to do with tone or not but he has been a long time user of Hamer electric guitars. They DO actually have a distinctive tone different from other guitars so maybe that is part of it right there. He also has been useing Crate amps in recent years. I'm a Priest freak aswell he is an awesome guitarist.
Haha i forgot to say my equipment (if it helps) well for playing stage things i use my peavey amp, and my Les Paul (1971 Deluxe Goldtop) i have a digitech pedal from a friend, but its assorted effects, not mainly distortion. I usually use my old Rocktec Distortion, or soundboard. And the clapton Crossroads pedal (good for playing around, fuzzy sometimes at higher volumes)
Priest freaks unite! Yes the hamer, a definite look into, his model would be even nicer to have haha, but i doubt i could get it.
I love that vid, its funny i came here right after watching that and the other one where he does um breaking the law and victim of changes in his studio. Thank you though, its mainly his pedal now i just need info on. Also anyone else going to the Metal Masters tour?
Quote by TiptonPhantom
Priest freaks unite! Yes the hamer, a definite look into, his model would be even nicer to have haha, but i doubt i could get it.

If you look hard enough out there he has a sig modle of the white/black Hamer star guitar that was made in the mid-80s. Alas its been long since discontiued.
I know he uses a Digitech Main Squeeze Compressor
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
His classic tone (British Steel, Screaming for Vengeance) was always a cranked up Marshall and a Strat with DiMarzio Super Distortion Pickups.