Page 1 of 2
So I like to play with a group of guys, and lots of times we'll play at a private school or church or party, well if we're at the first two, not a show goes by that we're told that rock is the devil and we're helping spread satanism or something. They even claim that our songs are sexually stimulating, if you can listen to a big guys deep voice and get an erection, you're gay, just that simple. Has this ever happened to you? No not the erection the jesus freak part, lol...
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Doesn't sound like christians, more like chavs
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
Yeah, well they call themselves fundamentalists and protecters of all things holy, but yeah not very christlike, note this is not meant to spark a religous debate
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

If they were against your music why would they let you play in the first place?
Welcome To The End My Friend, The Sky Has Opened
its not usually the event organizers, just folks in the crowd...
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie

Is it just me that has failed to notice the bible mention Rock?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by VanTheKraut
So I like to play with a group of guys, and lots of times we'll play at a private school or church or party, well if we're at the first two, not a show goes by that we're told that rock is the devil and we're helping spread satanism or something. They even claim that our songs are sexually stimulating, if you can listen to a big guys deep voice and get an erection, you're gay, just that simple. Has this ever happened to you? No not the erection the jesus freak part, lol...

Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
As a Christian, I agree with the first two responses... that's just idiotic
I'm just wondering whether people get erections listening to my deep voice.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by VanTheKraut
They even claim that our songs are sexually stimulating, if you can listen to a big guys deep voice and get an erection, you're gay, just that simple.

Unless of course you have an audience INCLUDING members of the female gender.
Because a women quite possibly COULD become sexually stimulated by a big guys deep voice, WITHOUT getting an erection.

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Digitech RP100
Kustom RC30
Jazz III picks

Quote by Jaysifer
well i just got owned *hats off to rocktolive*

Quote by restless_thrash
goodness, rocktolive! that's the most intelligent thing i've heard in the pit since Jackal58 came up with sliced e-cookie!
Last edited by rocktolive at Jul 10, 2008,
Quote by cam_sampbell

The bible doesnt mention breathing either but we do it...
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie

Quote by rocktolive

I hope the females arnt getting erections!! no!! man, nasty image!
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie

Quote by cam_sampbell

sure it does, just they didn't have amps back then so it was all acoustic rock.
Quote by cam_sampbell

that is a great point.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Tell me more about giving people erections with my deep voice. It could prove a useful skill*

And as for the crazies, every group of people has them.

*probably not
Quote by imicius

And as for the crazies, every group of people has them.

yeah
people are insane in general
as a Christian, I'll admit that there are alot of groups out there who are WAY too far gone
lawlkyle
Quote by BigWrig
yeah
people are insane in general
as a Christian, I'll admit that there are alot of groups out there who are WAY too far gone

Ya, my neighbor Jesus was talking to me about that the other day
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie

Quote by rocktolive
Because a women quite possibly COULD become sexually stimulated by a big guys deep voice, WITHOUT getting an erection.

She could also get aroused by a priest's voice and the voices of the boys in the church choir ( if some actually do), but that's allowed, isn't it? This is just a typical old person's response to something they don't like personally, because they feel the need to impose their opinion on people when talking about something and to keep it valid, they'll add false authority to their statements, anyone with half a mind can see how fake their words are and how silly they sound
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

Last edited by Lostprophets$$$ at Jul 10, 2008,
Quote by VanTheKraut

Really? Then I'm pretty fucking gay!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpfX_2G9i6w
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Lostprophets$$$
She could also get aroused by a priest's voice and the voices of the boys in the church choir ( if some actually do), but that's allowed, isn't it? This is just a typical old person's response to something he doesn't like personally, because they feel the need to impose their opinion on something and keep it valid, they'll add false authority to their statements, anyone with half a mind can see how fake their words are and how silly they sound

YES TRUTH!!! My Dad loves Metallica so we're in the same boat but my mom hates that I play stuff like I do
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie

Too Many Wtf Smileys!!?!!!?!

Quote by bassmaniac101

You are amazing.

Quote by Arch1119
^^yay photoshop...you made me lol all over myself
Those kinds of christians are the most hypocritical people in existance.

The bible tells them to spread the gospel to non-believers. Instead they stay cooped up and don't mingle with anyone other than people who are already christians.

The bible tells them to be tolerant, when in reality they can't stand anything that is outiside their narrow lane of security.

Seriously, the most hardcore of christians out there are the least christian people I know.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
you've clearly met some weird christians...

the ones who don't like christian rock.. clearly. they probably sing hymns or something silly like that..

xD don't worry they're not all crazy.
"Ever wonder why the brocolli is reluctant to play checkers? The answer lies in trepidation. We are creatures of shoelace, lost in purple. The koala knows..."
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
You would like to play with a group of guys

Queer.

Umm... I luld but, you knwo what I mean
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie

Last edited by VanTheKraut at Jul 10, 2008,
I think the problem here is dumbasses who have took christianity the wrong way, and take it way to seriously. I know, i have a friend just the same. I don't personally believe in god or that jesus was the massiah. But if you see them again, tell them to take a good look at themselves, ask them if that is what jesus would want, judging people, spreading ignorance and just being a plain jerk off. Tell them jesus helped people so should you.
That oughta work, i sure hope so since i just typed all that out off the top of my head.
You live inKansas. You only have to exhale quickly and you'll suddenly have some guy wearing a huge gold cross chasing you down the street throwing Bibles at you.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
Those kinds of christians are the most hypocritical people in existance.

The bible tells them to spread the gospel to non-believers. Instead they stay cooped up and don't mingle with anyone other than people who are already christians.

Im alright with that part as it means they'll normally leave me alone and I don't have to listen to there dam preaching.
dude this exact same thing happend to a christian band from around here, so the put "devil music for jesus" on the back of their shirts and the christian people like that shut up. i have that shirt btw......
Last edited by guitarockstar99 at Jul 10, 2008,
Quote by cam_sampbell

Et ego dico tibi, quia tu es Petrus, et super hanc petram ædificabo Ecclesiam meam, et portæ inferi non prævalebunt adversus eam.

jesus' church was BUILT on rock!

not to be confused with the city built on rock and roll. which failed.

Don't **** with Jesus

#DTWD
do u play rammstein?

ever watch the video of buck dich on youtube?very homoerotic

and no i never had a christian bash ROCK...i would kill them...
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Quote by SlinkyBlue
The bible tells them to spread the gospel to non-believers. Instead they stay cooped up and don't mingle with anyone other than people who are already christians..

really? cause i'm pretty sure i hear tons of stories of people bitching about christians 'spreading the gospel'.
#DTWD
lol wow yea christ freaks are retarded
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Speaking as a Christian, they sound retarded.
Gear
Epiphone G-400
Orange Tiny Terror
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Blackstar HT-Dual
MXR 10-Band EQ
Dude next time just show them this.... http://youtube.com/watch?v=eB6vPwwBGGs , than ask them which is worse. That should shut them up.
Please Stay,
Until I'm Gone,
I'm Here Hold On,
To Me I'm Right Here,
Waiting,
And Take My One Last Breath,
And Dont Forget,
That I Will Be Right Here,
Waiting
Page 1 of 2