well i've wanted a truck for along time since i was like 5 and understood what a 4x4 was. i recently bought a quad(banshee to be exact) and it hauls ass. i got a set of paddle tires and everything. but i found this guy on craigslist who wants to trade his truck for a qaud. the problem is i'm getting attached to my quad and know don't know what to do.

heres a link for the truck:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=38096323

for the quad just type in banshee on youtube and you'll get an idea of what i got.

bottom line do i trade the quad for a truck?

edit: i should also mention i would't be driving the truck all the time. i have a beater car that i drive around town to save on gas.
member #4 of the lynyrd skynyrd fan club!

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
hell yes, redneckrocker2, hell yes.
Last edited by redneckrocker2 at Jul 10, 2008,
which one is worse on gas ?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
My dad had a friend who's banshee always used to overheat. I would say the truck unless you are going to take it out mudding and such. If you break something on the truck it will cost a helluvalot more than on the Banshee.
Quote by shreddin_frets
I've never played guiar before. Is it communist?

Quote by HeavyMetaldude
Now how should i dispose of the poo stick?
the truck is definetly worse on gas i think. i will never ride in mud so that doesn't worry me. as for the bike, i don't have that much money or else i would. check out the video and tell me what you think...

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
dude quads rule. but so do offroading trucks. i first went offroading in a 1998 chevy truck with no lift or anything. we would drive it through the new england woods with it. talk about tight fits and crazy jumps. this place called monster land....

ok but back to the truck. if thats what u want to bomb around in then go for it. but a quad seems much more resonable to just have fun with. i would say kno. and gas for trucks.... i drive a new truck and it hurts me. but hey man its ur choice!
I drive a big chevy truck

Jackson DKMGT
Epiphone SG
VOX-AD30VT
Peavey BXP bass
Yamaha 12 string acoustic
Behringer BX1800 Bass amp
KORG toneworks pandora's box PX4D
BOSS overdrive/distortion
i know what you mean. i want both but i just can't aford both. so i have to choose one.what do you guys think of the truck?

toolfan88 got any pics of your truck?

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
that truck is sick... a 4inch lift is crazy. in massachussets there is a law that u can only get a 2 inch lift. (pretty sure its two inches)

i dont have any pics of my truck at the moment. ill post them when i get home. but my truck is a 06 chevy 1500 work truck. its got heavy duty leaf springs that makes it as high as a 2500. 4X4 extended cab. 4.8 V8 with is balls. it dont have the gas suckage as the 5.2 but has the balls of a v8. it gets all my lawn care **** around with my trailer no problem. iv yet to take it offroading... we used the the 98 truck till the engine died on us about 8 months ago. idk if we are going to drop somthing else in or not... money is tight ya kno?
I drive a big chevy truck

Jackson DKMGT
Epiphone SG
VOX-AD30VT
Peavey BXP bass
Yamaha 12 string acoustic
Behringer BX1800 Bass amp
KORG toneworks pandora's box PX4D
BOSS overdrive/distortion
I had a 400ex but I got rid of it for my 4x4 truck and now I have a job and I'm saving for another dirtbike/quad.
Quote by Wylde14
obviously if you own an expensive guitar, 500 watt amp, and power tab, you are an unstoppable force of shred
Quote by metal_bassist_1
I had a 400ex but I got rid of it for my 4x4 truck and now I have a job and I'm saving for another dirtbike/quad.

actually i was gonna do the same. i can get a good 125 2 stroke for around $1100-ish

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
Quote by redneckrocker2
actually i was gonna do the same. i can get a good 125 2 stroke for around $1100-ish

thats exactly what I'm doing, now that everyone has switched to 4 strokes you can get decked out 2 strokes for cheap
Quote by Wylde14
obviously if you own an expensive guitar, 500 watt amp, and power tab, you are an unstoppable force of shred
i know its awsome. i hate four strokes so i view this as a good thing

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals