There designed to make you gain weight and basically , im 18 i weigh 10 stone and I need more weight because I feel too skinny , any weight gain suggestions?

...god i sound gay
Go to McDonalds.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Just eat tons of calories. Basiccaly everything they tell you to avoid when on a diet, eat more of. I'm meant to be gaining weight as well and I'm urged to just eat chocolate and stuff all the time.
go to the bodybuilding and nutrition thread. find it in the bug thread sticky at the top of the pit
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
BK, eat a triple whopper cheese and bacon supersize meal with a coke. its pushing 2000ish calories!
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
You need to build more muscle.
Go to the bodybuilding & nutrition thread
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
microwaved ice cream or some **** like that is real good for this sort of stuff.
Quote by professorlamp
There designed to make you gain weight and basically , im 18 i weigh 10 stone and I need more weight because I feel too skinny , any weight gain suggestions?

...god i sound gay

Why don't you go here, and ask about bulking.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=573981
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Don't forget, if you completely neglect healthy food, you will become malnourished, no matter the quantity of food you're eating.
u want to gain healthy weight so just eat a lot of protein like steaks and chicken and stuff liek that
Don't just fatty foods. Just try to eat lots and lots of food as well, keep pushing yourself, lots of proteins and don't exercise.
Quote by professorlamp

...god i sound gay

Well how tall are you?
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
alright, no. just no. don't use those diets. you might get a belly.
go and workout or something. eat an avocado.
Quote by Ichimaru
Go to McDonalds.

/thread. for realz. ichimaru just won this thread.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
get fat. be sedentary. are you american? this hould be easier if youre american.
Do you want to gain fat weight or lean muscle weight?
For muscle just lift heavy weights to build size. Do a weight you can only do 5 to 9 reps of.
For fat weight, become an american.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by Slaytanic6606

Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Shywalk329
get fat. be sedentary. are you american? this hould be easier if youre american.

Haha! Legendary
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Quote by ChucklesMginty
ah if you feel skinny you'd best gain some muscle, it ways more and you won't end up a fatty.

this one
besides 140 isn't too bad, just gain some muscle. girls like skinny guys opposed to fat guys
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Do you want to gain fat weight or lean muscle weight?
For muscle just lift heavy weights to build size. Do a weight you can only do 5 to 9 reps of.

I'm american, i'm not fat. no one in my family is overweight. I don't know many people that are overweight. believe it or not, not all stereotypes are right.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
If you wanna be fat, go to Mickey D's

If you wanna bulk up, just drink protein shakes and eat stuff like steak, eggs, and peanuts, and do random exercises, as well as jogging and lifting weights. It's harder than eating McDonalds, but its healthier and putting on muscle will make you heavier than getting fat.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by AlecMag
I'm american, i'm not fat. no one in my family is overweight. I don't know many people that are overweight. believe it or not, not all stereotypes are right.

I know. I'm American too. But I'm just poking fun at the stereotype.
Kind of like how I tell people I came here on a fishing boat cause I'm Vietnamese.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by AlecMag

True, not very many ppl in my family are fat, nor am I. Yes, there is a lot of fat ppl here, but it doesn't mean we all are.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Eat small children.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream