Well what should I do?

I've thought of a few things

I could very, very easily suck away the summer by playing an MMO.

I already play guitar 2 hours a day and I get bored after that.

I call my friends frequently but they have lives sadly and are not always there....and I don't have a hugggee number of people i talk to.

Video games get boring sometimes unless you wanna dish out a $60 every 3/12 days. (non RPG)

I've thought about making a free website, and getting ads so I could get some cash (I'm 13 can't find any jobs) and buy a gibson les paul studio, and a delay pedal...however that would be quite hard to do because the website buisness is quite a large one.

thought about playing the online MMO entropia, in which you earn real cash in the game, but you have to dish out quite a bit in order to earn it back...and put in more than a summer's worth of time...and have a better computer than I have.

So I'm stuck with this really

- Become a guitar god by practicing/playing guitar all day...
- Invite random friends over that I hardly ever talk to
- Play a MMORPG (tempting..right now only massive social discrimination is holding me back lol)
- Excercise....a lot.
- Some combination of these things.

help me out here...I would play an MMO but it is like quitting a drug and then going back to it...1 year later.

Last year my summer was super boring all I did was play guitar all day on go on UG lol
John Petrucci

The one and only god.
I don't read everyones large confusing looking posts.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Pokemanz?
Quote by shreddin_frets
I've never played guiar before. Is it communist?

Quote by HeavyMetaldude
Now how should i dispose of the poo stick?
I would play guitar/exercise in the morning. Possibly play some video games early afternoon, and then hang out with friends later afternoon/night.
Rinse, wash and repeat.

...or you could fap.
write songs - however write in a different style than you usually would. For example i've been writing a mixture of jazz folk type music and have been learning that type of style of playing rather than writing just plain metal. Oh yeah and exercise and play football (soccer).
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
work out
find a hobby taht doesnt involve a sedentary lifestyle
play some guitar
learn some music theory
play some video games
find a girl
Buy a PS3 or XBOX 360?

Or buy both, dismantle them, and create a powerful hybrid of the two put together!
hmm well as of right now I generally wake up make tea, practice guitar (learning new scales right now,) play video games, sit around, play more video games, eat every once in a while, repeat

I probly should throw in some excercise...

me and my friends usually hang out during the day...I need a girlfriend lol

- wake up
- tea
- guitar
- excericise
- shower/swim
-call up people to hang out
- play video games
- hang out...eat
- sleep

I think that sounds good

EDIT: learning music theory is incorperated into my guitar time (1-2 hours usually)
John Petrucci

The one and only god.
Last edited by King_Arthur at Jul 10, 2008,
Wake up , Take a bath, eat, play guitar, exercise, eat, play guitar exercise, eat play guitar, talk on the phone or go out, take a bath , sleep ,play guitar as you sleep
then repeat , sounds pretty good to me