Poll: The best place to eat at when it's 3:00am and/or you're wasted is...
Poll Options
View poll results: The best place to eat at when it's 3:00am and/or you're wasted is...
Denny's
14 9%
IHOP
11 7%
Perkins
2 1%
Steak n' Shake
8 5%
Waffle House
14 9%
Taco Bell
20 13%
McDonalds
27 17%
White Catsle
15 10%
7 Eleven
13 8%
OTHER
32 21%
Voters: 156.
Page 1 of 3
New thread cause last poll sucked.

Soo, what are they?
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
A better poll is up
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
Steak n' Shake

Denny's

Ihop was fun after prom.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
WAFFLE HOOOUUUSE!!!!!!!!!

Ate there plenty of times on the road, always friggin awesome. Especially fun when you're in your pajamas. Dunno why. Anyways, there's all kinds of shady people, and the food is being cooked like RIGHT in front of you, and it's waaay greasy, and the coffee is actually good.

I love Waffle House. The best is when there's one by your hotel that you can walk over to.
We're only strays.
It is NEVER, EVER a good time to go to Waffle House. I asked a waitress to clean my table, and she said "Sorry, I just came on the floor."

I hope to god she meant she just started working...
Quote by divinecrossfire

step 7: run out the door towards your buddy and turn off the lights, all whilst fapping furiously with one hand, doing the "princess diana wave" with the other, and screaming "THEN WE SHALL FIGHT IN THE DARK!!!!!"
there is no 24/7 fast food places in the uk if there was, it would be such a better place
Quote by Pharsti
It is NEVER, EVER a good time to go to Waffle House. I asked a waitress to clean my table, and she said "Sorry, I just came on the floor."

That's why I love the Waffle House. Where else would such a statement be as ambiguously relevant?
We're only strays.
Dennys!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: taco bell is good for a late night stoner but if your drunk it just makes you feel sicker...especially in the morning.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Steak n' Shake because their shakes kick ass.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by Pharsti

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame
Subway is open till 3am and its the best for munchies. Or just hunger in general.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by We'realltoBlame
Steak n' Shake because their shakes kick ass.

Their burgers are better than anything else they serve. They're just amazing. God I want Steak and Shake now.
We're only strays.
The only time Denny's food is good is when one is drunk/high...But really why would someone want to go to Denny's anytime before 1am?
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Their burgers are better than anything else they serve. They're just amazing. God I want Steak and Shake now.

I voted for Steak n' Shake. I love their Frisco Melt, all of their burgers, their shakes, there is just too much to love.

Though I did eat at Denny's this morning... at 3:00am, and their Heartland Scramble was fucking astronomical. It's what inspired me to make this thread.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
Doner Stand...For those of you that don't know what a Doner is...I'm sorry, it's delicious.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Village Inn
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
I don't know any restaurants that are open at 3am so I'll just say 7/11
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by crackhutch
Doner Stand...For those of you that don't know what a Doner is...I'm sorry, it's delicious.

You mean...a donair? Where they cut the meat off a rotating stand? Thats some good stuff.
Random guy selling hamburgers made of rats/worms/whatever in the street. Those are the best hamburgers that you will ever eat.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Daydream_Goo
You mean...a donair? Where they cut the meat off a rotating stand? Thats some good stuff.

Doner Kebab. I've never heard it called a "donair" before.
Subway, anyday (mainly due to it being just across the road!)
Land of my high endeavor,
Land of the shining river,
Land of my heart forever,
Scotland the brave
I only know McDonalds from the list...
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Quote by crackhutch

Like an organ donor?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Bleeding_me
I only know McDonalds from the list...

Don't sweat it, chain restaurants are way overrated. Home cooking is where it's at!!
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
That's why I love the Waffle House. Where else would such a statement be as ambiguously relevant?
I haven't been to Waffle House in years
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by InvaderTSN
Taco Bell --> Beef Crunchwrap Supreme + Nacho Bell Grande ---> Orgasm.

dude lets be friends and get wasted. seriously, crunch wraps own me.

one time when i was in LA i went to jack in the box.....that was bar none the greatest most wonderful fast food place i have ever experienced. but i dont think it was open super late. and its not on the east coast, not since the 80's because some suckers got mad cow.
Taco Bell, easily
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Page 1 of 3