Looking for a white set of single coils. What do you have?
WHY DO I NEED TO PRESS ONE FOR ENGLISH!!!!!
Umm I should be getting a new guitar in the next few months. I might also be upgrading the pickups I have on my strat. When that happens I think I can send you these pickups. Unless someone beats me to it
Quote by extrememetal94
I really hope I have a small penis.
i have a white set from a strat
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Thanks for the replys , I guess now I just need you to give me a price shipped to ohio 43207. I got her this guitar at a show and it was a project and had no pickups and all the screws were wrong as they put over size wood screws on the neck and the pickguard, so I dowel filled all those and painted the body a girl color(gumdrop, a light purple) and got correct screws and a fender strat cracked ice purple guard. I have the pots and all the other parts just need pickups to complete it. I'll post some pics when I'm done. But need them pickups so reply with a price. Thanks in advance.
WHY DO I NEED TO PRESS ONE FOR ENGLISH!!!!!
Quote by jjegg
Thanks for the replys , I guess now I just need you to give me a price shipped to ohio 43207. I got her this guitar at a show and it was a project and had no pickups and all the screws were wrong as they put over size wood screws on the neck and the pickguard, so I dowel filled all those and painted the body a girl color(gumdrop, a light purple) and got correct screws and a fender strat cracked ice purple guard. I have the pots and all the other parts just need pickups to complete it. I'll post some pics when I'm done. But need them pickups so reply with a price. Thanks in advance.

Sounds pretty cool for a starter guitar. Does she know about it?
Quote by extrememetal94
I really hope I have a small penis.
Hey man I have the stock pickups out of my Mexi strat that ill give you just for the price of shipping. You cover that only and their yours. Thats a cool idea and id like to contribute to it.