hey what do you think about it, its effects the amps it modells and well everything about it.
I have it, my first amp was the same amp as you currently have, i got it and i love it, well worth it, and can be gigged.
i play guns and roses, acdc, greenday, black sabbath, and similar bands from my country(argentina)
Yeah the amp does pretty much any style, and in my opinion it does do metal, but other disagree.
Decent, minus the auto-wah, which I don't need/use anyway.

EDIT: Remember that you can only control one on/off via the footswitch.
its one of the best practice/beginners amps you can get for your money. The effects are all digital and they are ok IMO. but one of the better sounding digital modeling amps. Which is why they can be so good for beginners too... because they can try out effects and learn about different sounds and such. And on the same note, the effects make it easier to take around or jam with friends...and if you need an effect to match someonne else all you gotta do is press a button or two.

But personally if I could start over again, i would get a black heart... but it has no effects built into it. I think you'll be please with either the vox or a cube
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
so you guys think i should buy it ive seen alot of them but i really liked this one and everyone says its pretty good
lol everyone in here that posted said that they liked it?

yes. its a very good, reliable amp thats not going to kill your wallet. And if your looking for something with built in effects your choice comes down to Marshall MG...Cube, and the vox.

The vox and cube are both several steps ahead of the MG, dont even think about that. But the cube and vox are both great amps. If you like the vox then get it. I sounds like exactly what your looking for.
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
i have this amp it gets a great guns n roses sound on the 80s setting the effects are not real easy to adjust you sorta need to have the instruction manual to figure it out at first i dont use but 3 regularly of them reverb delay and compression
everyone hates this little yellow dude
Bad things are always hapenning to him :
I have an AD50VT (and an AD30VT and an AC30CCH).
The AD50 is a damn fine amp. You can gig with it no problem (unless you are playing in a stadium, but at that level you should be miked no matter what amp you have anyway).
The only effect I really use on my AD amps is the reverb.

be sure to check out :
Valvetronix Settings

And this thread :
Valvetronix tube info