LK Ivey
Strat shaped. Gold hardware, licensed floyd rose. It has a natural satin finish, neckthru construction. The pickups are no names, however they are very good, and cut through with a very clear tone. This guitar includes a softshell gig bag. My asking price is $450 + shipping.

Body Front
Body Back
Neck Front
Neck Back
Headstock
Case

Jackson Hardshell Molded Case for either RR or KV
Pictures will be available when i find my camera. This case is old but still intact, the feet have come off but this seems reoccurring problem with jackson case as it is also happening with my KE3 case. I am looking for 45 + shipping

Pickups
I have 3 Emg-81 pick ups. These are from my v-500s (i have 2) i am looking to trade one for an Emg-85 ( to make the 85/81 combo) to put into one of the Vs and to trade the other 2 81s for a good pair of high output passive pickups (DiMarzio, Duncan)
Front
Back

I have a brand new ISP Decimator, with box manuals never used. I bought one and i got one as a gift so im selling one of them. These retail at 123.99, i will sell this for 100 + shipping.

Lastly for sale is my 1966 Fender Super Reverb. I am looking to do this sale locally, i live in Gaithersburg Maryland. It was in not so good shape and i just recently invested 600 bucks into making it look and sound good as new. Pictures are available upon request. My asking price is $1600
i have an 85 if your interested.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
I have a dimarzio super distortion bridge pickup i would trade plus some cash or something for one of the 81's. And I have a white dimarzio vintage single coil id throw in just because i dont need it if I get an 81.
I would swap an 85 for one of your 81s.
PM me.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
I have a Duncan JB and a Jazz, and a Dimarzio D activator set. Both are in my guitars now, but I'd really love to get the 81. BTW all of my pickups are in fantastic condition. PM me if you're interested.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Quote by AlarisFortuna
I have a dimarzio super distortion bridge pickup i would trade plus some cash or something for one of the 81's. And I have a white dimarzio vintage single coil id throw in just because i dont need it if I get an 81.

I am looking for a set, thanks for the offer.

Quote by truespin
I would swap an 85 for one of your 81s.
PM me.

I have already begun a transaction for this. Thank you

Quote by MorgMetal_666
I have a Duncan JB and a Jazz, and a Dimarzio D activator set. Both are in my guitars now, but I'd really love to get the 81. BTW all of my pickups are in fantastic condition. PM me if you're interested.

Pmd
replied
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
so why are you selling the strat?
Gear:
2000 Paul Reed Smith CE-24
ESP EC-1000 w/ Seymour Duncans
Ceriatone 18 Watt TMB Plexi 1x12
Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo
Im selling it because i got my new LTD V-500s and i dont play it anymore. Same goes for the kelly.