Page 1 of 2
I'm sure many of you know the awesomeness of this holy establishment (I don't know if they have them anywhere else but the U.S.), and I just wanted to know what level of "hotness" wings you get. I usually get six hot and six mild, or 12 hot, or occasionally I get 6 blazin'. How about you?
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
I worked there as a line cook for two years at the mason location in cincinnati. We used to do 'atomic' sauce whenever anyone did the blazin challenge. We were a perfect 25 for 25 of people not finishing it. And a 14 for 25 of people getting sick. It was great. That was my favorite job. Of course my manager was a douche...****in Dan Lech....if anyone in cincy sees this and meets this man, you have my permission to kick him square in the balls. Good times tho....
Knock, Knock

Who's there?

I Fucked your sister
i usually get 12 medium. sometimes 6 medium and 6 hot, but i'm usually just in the mood for medium. just the right amount of spice.

i've never understood the hottest ones. my friend ate some odd amount of them at another place in town (not BW3) and got sick for like two days. just to get a shirt and his picture on the wall.

i usually eat to enjoy myself and because i have to. he probably could've filled up just swallowing his pride. -_-
#DTWD
I like medium.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
yeah. i also prefer the boneless. i'm too lazy to eat wings with bones if given the choice.

BWW doesn't have the best wings though. you always have to go to the local places. there's a place here called mugsy's pub. oh god. oh god.
#DTWD
usually hot is as far as i wanna go.
occasionally i'll do the wild or even blazin, but i really have to be in a masochistic mood, ya know?
spicy garlic and/or teriyaki to add a variety or the asian zing.

usually we'd get a bunch of folks together and order variety so we can have a little of everything.
expensive shiz, though. not in my budget these days.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Hot barbecue is my favorite, wild is also good, haven't tried blazin' yet though.
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
Gross.

KFC's Sauceless hot wings = Best invention ever.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
mild

i know i know, i'm a pussy. but after an accidental run in with habenero sauce i've been terrified of hot sauce.

*goes to corner to rock back and forth* oh the horror.
Why are there so many threads about food? I'm hungry now

I like my wings spicy though. With a really cold beer.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I'd rather get a heart attack eating Hooters wings.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Bleu cheese, and semi hot, but sweet buffalo wings...
Anybody try the buffalo wing pringles?
I get hot, sometimes but rarely, blazing. I get 12 boneless, most of the time.

'Tis good.

I have an inside joke with my friend involving Buffalo Wild Wings. We smoked a lot of weed, and we went there. Of course, I'm paranoid as hell, and the whole time my friend is being too loud. I tell him to STFU, and he just says, "Dude, chill out." And just to prove his point, he yells, "FEAST." So every time we eat now, we're just like..."FEAST."

It's my friends faults I'm paranoid when I smoke weed...I used to not be like that...
never tried the blazin. i'll get a shot of it sometime. i heard it makes grown men cry.

but...usually i get honey barbeque.

and there's a local place here that's been around for years. it was here for over 50 years, and on tuesdays they have 10 cent wings. Ambrosini's bar and grill. They also have classic homemade pizza.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
I normally get spicy garlic but if I'm bored or feeling stuffed up I get some blazin' ones. Around here every one calls it B-Dubs.
I usually get hot, sometimes the one above that. My friend always gets the one below atomic. I know, I don't go enough to know the real names.

Im thinking of applying there though.
Wing Stop>Buffalo wild wings
hahahahhaha
*runs away*
Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?
Quote by panterarocker
I normally get spicy garlic but if I'm bored or feeling stuffed up I get some blazin' ones. Around here every one calls it B-Dubs.

yep. either that or BW3's. we hoosiers are too lazy to say the whole thing.

just like cheeseburger in paradise.

big cheese, cheese, cheeseburger, CIP. lazy lazy.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
we dont have em up here in WA, but we bought some sauces from a chain in AZ and mmm mmm, they r gooood. A1 is my standard steak sauce but it is a good change once in a while.
haha I'm going to B-Dubbs tonight with my friend and his girlfriend before homecoming.
Gear:
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Here in my town (Elon, NC)they just recently built one and I went for the first time. I got the T-Shirt for the 12 Blazin' wings in 6 minutes, but what really pissed me off is that I'm washing them down with 2 22-oz Red Oaks when I look at my bill and I paid $5.50 for each one. The place is awesome though. I was winning the trivia game when I was waiting on my wings and me and my friends were screaming answers to the questions at the top of our lungs when I notice the guy next to us is playing too and using our ****ing answers.

I still won though because I'm the ****ing man

And then I bench pressed the restaurant and had sex with Sarah Palin while drinking goat urine and shaved my face with fire when I was done.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Last edited by Blow Me at Oct 18, 2008,
Quote by JakdOnCrack
Do all BWWs have direct links to sports officials and coaches or just some

Idk, the direct links are a new feature.

They'll probably end up expanding them to more and more Buffalo Wild Wings locations as time goes on.

Gear:
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
I went there once, it was entirely populated by douchebags with popped collars and he wings weren't nearly as good as any of the local places, and it was way overpriced.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Meh, I don't really like wings. Too much effort put into eating such a small amount of food. Which is also why I don't like oranges.
I love Buffalo Wild Wings.
I told the waitress I wanted the hottest kind. (haven't been there in a while, forgot name)
I took a monumental bite, and I started sweating profusely and started scratching my head with my wrist. My mom started laughing at me, I told her to shut up and try one. So she shut up. All in all, I got back on feet and ate all the wings on the plate.
And they where good.
We have Wings Central, and it kicks a lot more ass than Buffalo Wild Wings.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Nothing seems hot to me except blazing... I usually go with wild, though, because it has more flavor. Blazing challenge was way too ****ing easy...
Quote by Run_Like_Hell
Only losers sig themselves
Only 12 wings? Weak man. Yea I love that place too it is absolutely amazing. I have tried Blazin and it burns like hell and gave me really bad diarhhea. I usually get 6 Hot, 6 Hot BBQ, 6 Spicy Garlic, and 6 Parmasean Garlic. 24 wings and Im only 15. EAT UP!!
Page 1 of 2