please read this http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2828044/1/
there's a submit review button at the bottom...you know what to do

be sure to read a few of the chapters for maximum funnies
you cant spell manslaughter without laughter

Quote by ACG
I like my women how I like my cookies. Smothered in diarrhea.

this has to be a joke.

"felt a little depressed then, so I slit one of my wrists. I read a depressing book while I waited for it to stop bleeding and I listened to some GC. I painted my nails black and put on TONS of black eyeliner. Then I put on some black lipstick. I didn’t put on foundation because I was pale anyway. I drank some human blood so I was ready to go to the concert."
Lol! Whatthe**** is that?!?
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
icumblood.

What? I didz it rong?

Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

The next day I woke up in my bedroom. It was snowing and raining again. I opened the door of my coffin and drank some blood from a bottle I had. My coffin was black ebony and inside it was hot pink velvet with black lace on the ends. I got out of my coffin and took of my giant MCR t-shirt which I used for pajamas. Instead, I put on a black leather dress, a pentagram necklace, combat boots and black fishnets on. I put on four pairs of earrings in my pierced ears, and put my hair in a kind of messy bun.

I find it hard to believe there's 20 chapters. =\
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by muddywaters51
old, there was a big thread on this ages ago, keep up

True, but still, reminds us of the hilarity of it all!
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
This is ****ing stupid. It's not even funny, it's just sad.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
I thought this was some MS paint a car or something along those lines.

I only thought two things when I read this:
1.) What the hell is this?
2.)Kinda weird that two out of twenty chapters have names and the rest are just Chapter #.

Probably should have read more than some of a paragraph, but I couldn't.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!”

It was…………………………………………………….Dumbledore!

Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Last edited by Gunpowder at Jul 10, 2008,
“You ludacris fools!” he shouted.

I started to cry tears of blood down my pallid face. Draco comforted me. When we went back to the castle Dumbledore took us to Professor Snape and Professor McGonagall who were both looking very angry.

“They were having sexual intercourse in the Forbidden Forest!” he yelled in a furious voice.

this is so ridiculous.
sincerely,
daniel
AN: stup flaming ok! btw u suk frum no on evry tim sum1 flams me im gona slit muh ristsz!

Fail, anyone?
ugh, lame.
Last edited by Raaawr at Jul 10, 2008,
He was so sexy that my body went all hot when I saw him kind of like an erection only I’m a girl so I didn’t get one you sicko.

Of **** I just rofl'd
GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR it makes me want to bang my head on the wall, i feel sorry for this person, i mean i really really do.

that is what being confused looks like

EDIT: love how "we smoked ciggarettes and drugs" as if drugs were some unspecific thing, nonsense. . . . I am willing to bet this girl has never had sex or done drugs (probably does cut herself lol) and is about 200lbs or so.... or just 13 years old or both

or a big troll, in which case a reallly really good troll
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
Last edited by mosh_face at Jul 10, 2008,
WEveryone should write the one review and like, keep sending it

Just have

"****"

and nothing else.

EDIT:
“Abra Kedavra!” he yelled at Snape and Loopin pointing his womb
Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Last edited by MoonageDaydream at Jul 10, 2008,
This made me die a little inside when I read it from the old thread.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Anyway, I started crying tears of blood and then I slit both of my wrists. They got all over my clothes so I took them off and jumped into the bath angrily while I put on a Linkin Park song at full volume. I grabbed a steak and almost stuck it into my heart to commit suicide. I was so ****ing depressed! I got out of the bathtub and put on a black low-cut dress with lace all over it sandly. I put on black high heels with pink metal stuff on the ends and six pairs of skull earrings. I couldn’t ****ing believe it. Then I looked out the window and screamed… Snap was spying on me and he was taking a video tape of me! And Loopin was masticating to it! They were sitting on their broomsticks.

whattheholy****isthis
I grabbed a steak and almost stuck it into my heart to commit suicide. I was so ****ing depressed! I got out of the bathtub and put on a black low-cut dress with lace all over it sandly. I put on black high heels with pink metal stuff on the ends and six pairs of skull earrings. I couldn’t ****ing believe it. Then I looked out the window and screamed… Snap was spying on me and he was taking a video tape of me! And Loopin was masticating to it! They were sitting on their broomsticks.

author was hungry at this point in the story

EDIT: Loopin held up the camera triumelephantly

wtf is that you ask? i say its the best thing in the whole story, a new word, combining triumphantly and elephant, author is like a modern day shakespeare
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

Last edited by mosh_face at Jul 10, 2008,
We talked to each other in silence for da rest uv da movie.

Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
"Then swooped he in singing to the tune of a gothic version of a song by 50 Cent.

“Because you’re goffic?” Snap asked in a little afraid voice cause he was afraind it meant he was connected with Satan."

The Gearz:

Schecter Omen 6
B-52 At-100 head + 4x12 cab
Yamaha EG303
Digitech Bad Monkey Overdrive
i realized this thing has like 50 chapters, **** it i'm done, the troll chapter is win though
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude

Quote by MoonageDaydream
WEveryone should write the one review and like, keep sending it

Just have

"****"

and nothing else.

EDIT:

no.
NO CONSPIRING TO SPAM OTHER FORUMS OR SOLICIT ILLEGAL ACTIONS
- You cannot use UG to plan an illegal action or plan the attack/spamming of another forum.
Punishment: Decided by the moderator. This may include a warning or ban.

NO HARASSMENT OF OTHER PEOPLE
- You cannot use UG as a vehicle for the harassment of another person or use UG to obtain anyone's email address, website, profile information, instant messenger ID or any other means of communication for the purposes of harrassment. This includes the sending of hateful emails, instant messages, private messages or comments to any UG user or staff member.
Punishment: Decided by the moderator. This may include a warning or ban.

this action falls under the blanket of conspiring to spam another site/harass someone. i suggest you don't do it.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/announcement.php?f=11
from daylight...
...into darkness