ive done my research on this rare piece of 80s metal history, and it looks fricken amazing from what ive read, does anyone have one for sale or know where i could get one that is in stock because most places are not, thank you
yep ebay

Kramer has a jersey star reproduction I dont know if you're interested in that. You'll find that at musicyo.com
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Kramer has an official site, I dont know if they do orders though.

music yo is always outta stock! I saw a 9 month wait on some steinbers once
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
Quote by TheProducer
Well do you want the real thing or the reproduction?

yeah what he said ^
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017

Quote by deanexplosion99

Quote by niggafolife
Quote by plucky duck
Kramer has a jersey star reproduction I dont know if you're interested in that. You'll find that at musicyo.com
Um, there is only one 'Jersey Star', and that is the MusicYo/Gibson Kramer guitar. It's technically not a reproduction, since it's significantly different from the original guitars. Before, when Richie Sambora still endorsed Kramer, it was quite a different guitar, made with different wood, different electronics, hardware was configered differently, and wasn't called the Jersey Star. For what it's worth, the 'Jersey Star' model is actually better than the older 'real' 80s RS signature Kramers. The JS is a far better build, and the only thing it doesn't have that the older Sambora models had is some of them used to have an active mid-boost switch, which the JS doesn't have. Pretty pointless though since the pickups on the JS now are chunkier-toned than the early models were anyway.

As far as buying one goes, eBay is your only hope. They stopped making them over a year ago, and they all sold really quickly. Here in England, one London branch of Sound Control used to have one JS still in stock, until a few months ago when the stores closed down. So god knows where that one went since it was still for sale when Sound Control closed. MusicYo occasionally gets shop-soiled B-stock units to sell, but it's very, very rare, and they normally go within a day.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.