I'm trying to listen to some Shinedown on my PC... but there's a terrible, raspy, cracking sort of sound behind the vocals. Even when I put it on this gentle, slow song with just the singer and a piano in it, it still does it. WTF? What could I do to remedy the situation? Do you guys think it's the speakers? or Media Player/PC?
Thanks.
“If it seems like you are playing around and not practicing, that's when you know you really love it.”
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16
Well damn. You caught me. I'm horribly gay.

RIP Rev
try wiggling about the wire that your speakers are conencted to the comp with, and the wire going into the speakers, if that doesnt do anything then its probably the speakers, do you play music really loud ? if so the wear and tare from the loud music will probably have just took their tole on them
JP
Quote by big-jamie
try wiggling about the wire that your speakers are conencted to the comp with, and the wire going into the speakers, if that doesnt do anything then its probably the speakers, do you play music really loud ? if so the wear and tare from the loud music will probably have just took their tole on them

The speakers are built into the modem. They're not loud at all.
“If it seems like you are playing around and not practicing, that's when you know you really love it.”
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16

RIP Rev
Quote by saphrax

Oh dear. Get a PC expert round if you think your speakers are in your modem!

What?
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16

RIP Rev