well i was leaving the gap one day and i see this old guy. he walks up to a cashier
and says where are your suspenders. the cashier says we don't carry that here. now the old guy gos off on a rant and says "now just because your all lean and slik dont
mean you can't carry suspenders". then i was out the door so i dint here anymore

any funny stories that you have about people at store or resturants
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
Yeah, I've got a funny story.

well i was leaving the guy one day and i see this old guy. old guy walks up to him
and says where are your old guys. the old guy says we don't carry that here. now the old guy gos off on a rant and says "now just because your all lean and slik dont
mean you can't carry old guys". then i was out the old guy so i dint here anymore

Yeah, that was a funny day.
We we're telling subtle racist jokes in a diner.
Ex: repeat snickers really fast...
Probably an old joke but who cares.

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by denizenz
It's a circle joke, you laugh when you get around to it.

I laughed more at that than the OP.
Quote by Gargantuan
We we're telling subtle racist jokes in a diner.
Ex: repeat snickers really fast...
Probably an old joke but who cares.

My wife (then girlfriend) and I were at a Denny's near downtown Cleveland with a friend of ours, and she was being silly and rhyming words with Tigger. Then she accidentally let it slip.

I looked around and we were getting some seriously discouraging looks from some of the natives. It was no good.

I just remembered another Denny's story. My buddies and I were eating there for breakfast and the waitress asked my friend what kind of toast he wanted. He replied, "Very White". There was a rather large black man seated behind him...