Anyone else seen this movie?
I just finished watching it and thought it was pretty cool. For those who haven´t, it´s about a guy who goes through lucid dreams talking and listening to his dream characters talk about different philosophical themes.

Here´s the movie if anyone is interested:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7583894250854515095&hl=es
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Yeah, I have that movie, and it's pretty cool. Some interesting stuff is brought up.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
Quote by JakeTheDuck
Yeah, I have that movie, and it's pretty cool. Some interesting stuff is brought up.

Yea, I want to do what the guy does in the movie when I get enough experience with lucid dreaming...it would be a pretty cool way to learn about yourself
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Quote by blues-guitarist
Yea, I want to do what the guy does in the movie when I get enough experience with lucid dreaming...it would be a pretty cool way to learn about yourself

You should. It's probably the best feeling in the world, it's so great. Here's a good site for lucid dreaming. I don't really go out of my way to try to get lucid dreams anymore, but I still have a habit of doing reality checks.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
i wish i could do lucid dreaming....
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC