Well hey there.

This is Panic at the Disco's Northern Downpour... As much as I used to despise them, I feel they've matured musically in the new album, and you can hear the heavy Beatles influence.

Like really heavy. :P

I'm not the greatest singer, and this was more of a camera quality test.

Thanks and feel free to link to your own, I'd be glad to critique.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cbgJ3WmVc0

-Carlo
hey! I did Northern Downpour too! It's on my profile but if I remember I screwed it up pretty badly sometimes.

but I like your version. It's got that "heavier" feel. It really moves. Your vocals are pretty well done. and the percussive taps on your guitar really compliment your playing.

good job
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Haha, I also did I Will Follow You Into The Dark... that's pretty cool.
I like your cover of Northern Downpour, but I feel like you're holding back in your singing! You could totally push more - unless you were going for a softer effect, in which case, good job. I almost feel like it's giving off like, a surfing vibe... Like almost ukulele type sounds from the guitar... it's really cool.

Thanks for the feedback man.
yeah, I just rerecorded I Will Follow You Into the Dark. fun song to play.
I am kinda holding back. I really can't get myself to fix that though unless I'm singing with a choir and have some "backup" unfortunately :/
but, surfing vibe? sweet.
thanks also for your feedback.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I did this song in my school talent show. It was the first time I've been on stage with my guitar.. as I've only been playing for a few months. But it was great
If there's no one beside you when your soul embarks ,
then I'll follow you into the dark.