im moving from Brasil to Miami next year and i was wondering how is highs chool cuz high school here blows....
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
you will have to fit into groups, people will talk about you, lots of drama to ignore.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
EVERYONE will kick your ass no matter what.

(Unless you f|_|ck mad b1tches.)

No but really it depends on the area...
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Most of the popular people tend to dig foreign exchanges, so be prepared to be bombarded by a bunch of fake girls who want your cock then will ditch you.
From movies I know there is loads of hot cheerleaders, some goths and stuff who smoke and jocks who will beat your nerd arse black and blue.
It sucks here, too.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Totally depends on what area you're moving to man. But in general, it's really not that bad.
The Gearz:

Schecter Omen 6
B-52 At-100 head + 4x12 cab
Yamaha EG303
Digitech Bad Monkey Overdrive
high school is easy, dont listen to what everyone says here, they all watch too many movies.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
I'm so far from the pulse of my high school that I'm practically dead....

I'm just gonna guess that its like Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
its not bad. its just a waste of time imo. but this is coming from a someone thats going to a music college...so...ya know..high school is kind of pointless for that aspect.

edit: its a hell of a lot easier if you ignore all the drama and get in with the right peple..i got in with the wrong people early on...freshmen year sucked.
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
Depends on what you make of it. Sometimes it's great, sometimes it sucks.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
High school=drama. A lot of it.

To the above poster: It's your first post I see without you talking about otters.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Just be that weird quiet kid that dosent say anything...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
High School is bad ass, sleep with as many chicks as you can, make sure they're clean though. Go to a couple of parties and enjoy it bro, once you're out...its all over, also, dont hang around one crowd for too long, you'll become part of the group and get a stupid label on you.
so you'll be the brown guy with an accent in a high school in the states. depending on miami, you'll either be a celebrity, or you'll get beat up everyday.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
It depends, on any combination of the following 3 criteria:

1. How attractive are you?
2. How wealthy are you?
3. Are you interesting?
Just don't take it too seriously and try to make friends with different types of people. Being stuck in a clique gets old fast.