Page 1 of 2
I sent an email to schecter thru their website and they just got back to me now. I will be patiently waiting by the computer now.

Hi

Thank you for the nice comment about our instruments !

We are very sorry but we do not customize our Signature models either Diamond Series or USA custom shop.
All Signature models are available only in existing specifications.

As for the White version of Synyster Custom, it'll be available as limited.
I think it'll be available from Internet resale company like Musicians Friend or AMS
or Drum City Guitar Land.
http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/drumcitygl/stores/1/index.aspx

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Best

Shigeki
Schecter Guitar Research
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
Probably the best thing to come from Synyster Gates.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Quote by Friendly Stoat
Probably the best thing to come from Synyster Gates.

I'm gonna be the first f'n one on Musician's Friend!
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Quote by TheBodomBullet
I'm gonna be the first f'n one on Musician's Friend!

I wonder why...
Quote by Graveworm
I wonder why...

Ughh... Because I'm a big A7x fan and was waiting for this to come out. Apologies. I know their not the most skilled but they are my favorite band because I like their sound. Excuse me lol.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Quote by jake911
Since you are buying a guita,r buy a new amp as well .

Amen.

That comes first and foremost. The guitar hasn't come out yet but I'm getting a summer job pretty soon and hopefully I could maybe work through winter and save as much money as I can to get nice amp and then wait on this guitar to come out.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
ugh

the invader pickups are horrible.

unless you have a super noise gate, and want to roll back on volume to play on clean (please, in neck and bridge?)

I played with one for about a year, always used to feedback, even on moderate gain settings.

and its rather muddy imho
Quote by vivalasoad883
ugh

the invader pickups are horrible.

unless you have a super noise gate, and want to roll back on volume to play on clean (please, in neck and bridge?)

I played with one for about a year, always used to feedback, even on moderate gain settings.

and its rather muddy imho

Becuase u are using a ****ing Marshall JCM! those fuking amps suck like you hav to be n idiot to ****ing buy them.

I just wanted to shock someone
I wish I can say I like the guitar, but its kinda like Jackson Kelly and a BCR Mockingbird had sex, and the child hit every branch the ugly tree had on the way down. The pickups are awful too.

Jeff Loomis as a player, and his guitar FTW.
Gibson.
its a sick guitar looking guitar but i dont like the SYN inlays...i think it ruins it having a name across the neck..
Quote by ThrashIsGreat
I wish I can say I like the guitar, but its kinda like Jackson Kelly and a BCR Mockingbird had sex, and the child hit every branch the ugly tree had on the way down. The pickups are awful too.

Jeff Loomis as a player, and his guitar FTW.

The Avenger shape isn't bad looking, is just the crappy painjob, muddy pickups, ugly headstock and the signature that make the guitar not worthy of its price imo.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Great guitar, **** player.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

the invader pups are has more buzz then the strat. i thought there was something wrong with my amp but after switching it to my sg everything was back to normal. i think you can solve the problem by rolling back the volume or tone or both.
As mentioned, I think the pickups, and inlays, ruin the guitar. For anyone other than him, anyway.
Quote by aznrockerdude
The Avenger shape isn't bad looking, is just the crappy painjob, muddy pickups, ugly headstock and the signature that make the guitar not worthy of its price imo.

+1

i played this nice i cant remember if it was a hamer or a kramer or even a hammer, it had like 26/7 frets and the invader and a good floyd but the invaders are just so noisey and muddy, i would buy the swineshead alternative which i cant remember the name of xD
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
Dude thats an awesome guitar and Scheeters just rock in general!
Gear
Jackson Rhodes
Jackson Kelly With EMG HZ's
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Sierra 28ce Acoustic Electric
Peavey Vypyr 212 (tube)
Line 6 Floor pod
Ibanez Toneblaster 30w
Custom Bass I built from spare parts
Fender Rumble 60 bass amp
I have to say im not a big fan of avenged sevenfold, but i do find synester gates is a pretty good guitarist, I just think it's the rest of the band that's holding him back. And avengers are sexy, wish they made a non sig one with a floyd.
Quote by kckyle
hmm they made one actually, a prototype, this kid on youtube did alot of covers on it.

Links to said vids?
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Quote by a7xforlife12
holy **** i want it!! but i dont have the money -.-

Save up like the rest of us.

It's supposed to be out by the end of september.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Quote by a7xforlife12
holy **** i want it!! but i dont have the money -.-

dont worry you'll just look stupid when you try to play pantera on youtube with it

/hatesallA7Xkids
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
whys everyones invaders buzzing? you guys probably wired it wrong or the pots are **** on your guitars, but then again i had mine all rewired with brand new electronics. mine are silent as hell though and sound kick ass.
Quote by ash_attack
dont worry you'll just look stupid when you try to play pantera on youtube with it

/hatesallA7Xkids

+1 ha ha nice
Quote by chrismasinjuly
whys everyones invaders buzzing? you guys probably wired it wrong or the pots are **** on your guitars, but then again i had mine all rewired with brand new electronics. mine are silent as hell though and sound kick ass.

I'll have to second this although i played it through some sort of line 6 or marshall at GC (i don't remember it's been a while).
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Quote by ash_attack

/hatesallA7Xkids

i dont play some pantera lol

and btw i have others guitar if i want to play songs from other band so i dont look stupid
Last edited by a7xforlife12 at Jul 15, 2008,
Quote by TheBodomBullet
Save up like the rest of us.

It's supposed to be out by the end of september.

thats cool.. well im trying to save my money but its hard when you dont have a job
Quote by a7xforlife12
i dont play some pantera lol

and btw i have others guitar if i want to play songs from other band so i dont look stupid

You need skill to do it.
He got his guitars from drumcityguitarland they have a bunch of custom ordered guitars.
Quote by Graveworm
You need skill to do it.

well i know
is that a way to tell me that i suck?why ppl are so rude here?
like thats why i practice like 4 hours a day since ive started guitar like 15 months ago..

-.-
Quote by kckyle

You sure that;s a prototype? lol. Could be just a custom made avenger. I mean the paintjob is completely different as well.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/drumcitygl/stores/1/Schecter-2008-USA-CUSTOM-SHOP-Avenger-Splatter-Custom-6-String-Electric-Guitar-P1692C85.aspx
As a big avenger fan, but not necessarily a huge avenged fan (I think they're talented, but they look like douchebags), I find this guitar somewhat appealing. Though I would change things, and would never pay nearly that much. Still, it's pretty sweet.
Quote by Burpin'Worm
1fine69's car is bloody gorgeous.
Quote by 1fine69
http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/drumcitygl/stores/1/Schecter-2008-USA-CUSTOM-SHOP-Avenger-Splatter-Custom-6-String-Electric-Guitar-P1692C85.aspx
As a big avenger fan, but not necessarily a huge avenged fan (I think they're talented, but they look like douchebags), I find this guitar somewhat appealing. Though I would change things, and would never pay nearly that much. Still, it's pretty sweet.

Hey zacky had the same finish on his custom gynecologist he used in Beast and the Harlot.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Page 1 of 2