Poll Options
View poll results: well?
I only sleep with girls I love
50 38%
I'll sleep only with people who I find attractive
58 45%
I'll sleep with someone as long as we are both certain it's just for sex
16 12%
I'll tell someone I love them just to get them in bed.
5 4%
Voters: 130.
How big are your scrupels when it come to sex? will you only sleep with the right girl? will you sleep with anyone you find attractive? will you tell an ugly girl you love her and then dump her after the night is over?

go, sex monkeys of the pit, go!
I'd do any attractive female.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
I say number 1, but I've done no.2 sometime in the past >_>
It was stupid though, and I've been taught a lesson.
I only sleep with girls I love.

But I'll do guys I find attractive (physically and personality-wise)
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred
I'd pick option 1, but if it came down to it, I'm not sure whether I'd actually resist option 2/3.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I have an opportunity to nail a lady = I'll do it.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
People saying they'd do it only for love are virgins. Okay, maybe not all of them, but most of them. I certainly get the feeling that most of them don't know what it's like to have a decently attractive girl you've just met attempting to get you into bed.
I had casual sex twice and felt guilty after each time so now I just sleep with girls if I'm in a relationship with 'em.
Quote by bendystraw
...why do you care?

I'm just trying to see if I'm the only one as heartless as I am
This is a very relevant question for me right now.... I'd probably sleep with any girl who's attractive and is willing, but the opportunity doesn't exactly come around often/ever and I don't really go out of my way to get with girls.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
I want sluts for sex, totally meaningless

I dont like having sex as much with people i really like, because serious relationships always ruin stuff between good friends
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
Quote by mosh_face

I dont like having sex as much with people i really like, because serious relationships always ruin stuff between good friends

That makes absolutely zero sense.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by mosh_face
I want sluts for sex, totally meaningless

WTF?

Serious relationships do the exact opposite.
with an increasing intoxication level, the chances of me randomly hooking up with someone drastically increases.

i used to think it was only the love/relationship one, but after breaking up with my gf a few months ago, ive tended to lean more towards sleeping with those i find attractive. i am real picky about what girls i find attractive so i guess thats some consolation.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
As long as it has a vagina, I'm good to go.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
i say what i say about serious relationships because it has happened to me twice and probably will again.

i get in a relationship with a good friend, have sex of course, relationship ends for whatever reason, and then never talk to the person again.

sex is best left for sluts until I find someone im gonna stay with (never?)

thats just me tho
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
I would gladly do any girl that I found attractive. However:

1. My definition of "attractive" can get pretty desperatre.
2. Slutty girls turn me off.
3. The only girls around here who put out are slutty girls or ones that will only have sex in a relationship.