So every single thread I've looked at asking for a song, someone has said the song "I Cum Blood"

and then after a recent thread someone quoted it and mentioned something about a tradition.

Is this like a forum tradition or something?

Let me know
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
It's a brilliant song by Cannibal Corpse, which has become the Pit's favourite inappropriate song title in response to TS's request for a generally nice and mellow song.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
It's a brilliant song by Cannibal Corpse, which has become the Pit's favourite inappropriate song title in response to TS's request for a generally nice and mellow song.

This.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
It's a lame song by one of those bands that make alot of noise.
Lame kids use it to make themselves look cool.

get it?
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
why isnt it bannable yet? srsly? it's more annoying than "rub icy hot on it" and the lol wut pear.
I see, lol, thanks for clearing that up : )
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
Quote by cloud041089
why isnt it bannable yet? srsly? it's more annoying than "rub icy hot on it" and the lol wut pear.

That's what I don't understand either. At least the pear was funny and was appropriate for a lot of things, this is just annoying.
Quote by cloud041089

Because it could be a serious answer. What if someone was to make a thread "A song to tell my girlfriend that I caught a nasty STD off her best friend?" We'd all be screwed then.