Hey dudes, I'm here looking for some bands to listen to. I'm looking for something thats like hard rock, and doesn't have any screaming in it. Who should I check out?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
is steven tylers screaming too bad, if not aerosmith
Quote by blackenedktulu
I Don't Really Know But Capitalising The First Letter In Every Word Is Really Annoying.

As For Me I Like To Play My Own Songs, As I Am Not Into Show Boating.
ya some good band r motley crue, guns n' roses, ac/dc, metallica, sixx a.m., velvet revolver, and nickleback ain't too bad. you have probably heard this **** and there the only ones i can think of as of now.
Yeah I'm looking for some more modern bands. I'll check out Elvenking.

Everyones going to flame, but Linkin Parks' song Don't Stay, the intro, I love it, looking for stuff like that.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Not sure if I like Elvenking.

How bout some Pearl Jam. The first few albums are chock full of riffs, and they don't make the same album over and over like most modern rock bands.
uhhh sum ppl will disagree- but try billy talents surrendur and devil in a midnights mass its off their second self titled album: billy talent II. (my cousin forced me to listen to the WHOLE ****ing album).
Stone Gods.
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x
Alter Bridge
Shinedown
Art of Dying
SafetySuit
Coheed and Cambria
Forty Foot Echo
Mercy Fall (or Corvo Radio as they're known now)

That's just a few.
Quote by AlmostLikeLife
Alter Bridge
Shinedown
Art of Dying
SafetySuit
Coheed and Cambria
Forty Foot Echo
Mercy Fall (or Corvo Radio as they're known now)

That's just a few.

Good list there. You're the only other Forty Foot Echo fan I've seen.

I recommend:
Finger Eleven (especially their old stuff)
Incubus
10 Years
Trapt
3 Doors Down