I like it! You should record it in a better quality and work a bit on the high notes, than you'll reach them.
Especially i like your voice, sounds a bit dirty and so "true". Just sounds like you're feeling what you're singing. I think that's more important than hitting every key.

Perhaps you should try something by Staind, although i don't like them very much, but your voice would suit those songs

Or something of the book of shadows album by zakk wylde

Good Job, i like it and i'm - hopefully - looking forward to a real recorded version
Thank you.

I can hit the notes, my voice is just in bad shape right now. Under a lot of stress and my allergies are killing my nose and throat. I plan on covering Outside by Aaron. I normally wouldn't put a cover up I didn't think was the best I could do... But I'm moving next weekend and I don't know if I'll have time to sit down and try filming another one(Not gonna have net or my pc for 2-3 months when I move)... Or the energy for that matter.

But thank you for your compliments/constructive crits. Anything you would like me to look at?
Well i don't know. When you're not able to be online for the next 2-3 months then use the "sparetime" to do some songwriting and surprise us with a tasty riff and a great song

(and then don't forget to pm me of course)

Otherwise... No idea apart from the songs i've mentioned.
nice acoustic cover man. i like it. the voice isnt cornell but no one has his voice, but you did a really good job.
Very nice work, it's the talented folk like you that makes sifting through all the **** of this forum worth it.

It's hard to find gems, welcome to the minority.
"but i don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"oh, you can't help that," said the Cat. "we're all mad here."
~lewis carroll
Hey, I liked your cover! I dont believe ive heard the actual song but i thought you have a pretty good singing voice. Im sure you would be able to hit those notes better without your allergies :P Mine have been affecting me as well.

Id appreciate a short comment
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=906659
Nice cover. You have a brilliant voice, very strong. Now and again you went a little off, but over all damn nice. Very hard song to sing anyway but you nailed it!
Dude. Tons of feeling, really great grungy voice! The guitar is real cool too, what are those chords? I really liked one of them. Really great tone through the whole song, both on guitar and vox.
Quote by hydriplex
Very nice work, it's the talented folk like you that makes sifting through all the **** of this forum worth it.

It's hard to find gems, welcome to the minority.

Thanks man, I really do appreciate it.

Quote by drossboot
Wow. That sounded great. I didn't know what to expect when I saw that you did it with an acoustic, but you really made it your own. Nice work

Well, I stole the idea from Cornell himself. :P

Quote by TrigFunction
Hey, I liked your cover! I dont believe ive heard the actual song but i thought you have a pretty good singing voice. Im sure you would be able to hit those notes better without your allergies :P Mine have been affecting me as well.

Thanks man, and yeah, my allergies are KILLING me right now. Allergic to dust, and I'm packing and cleaning... It's killer.

Quote by False_God
Nice cover. You have a brilliant voice, very strong. Now and again you went a little off, but over all damn nice. Very hard song to sing anyway but you nailed it!

Thank you.

Quote by |2eM!x
Dude. Tons of feeling, really great grungy voice! The guitar is real cool too, what are those chords? I really liked one of them. Really great tone through the whole song, both on guitar and vox.

Thank you, and the chords are as follows:
Intro/Verse - 4x[Am, G, Em7, F]
Chorus - 2x[Am, C, G, Am], F, Am G, Am, F, Am, E(I'm guessing that is what you liked. Because it is out of key and resolves very nicely.)
Bridge - 2x[F, C, E, F, F, D, E, Am]

My guitar is tuned down 1/2 step as well.