First, I'd like to say that if you come into this thread making an asshole comment like "ZOMG ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!", you're being childish and you are just spamming.
Everyone is allowed their own opinion, but please keep it professional. It's a touchy subject.

I am now watching the documentary Loose Change, and I have to say, I feel shocked. The amount of evidence shown in this documentary is stunning, and I have to say, I really don't think this whole 9/11 situation adds up. What I am mostly shocked by, is the physical evidence, as in the pentagon attacks physically did not in any way tell the story how the official one was released, and the fact that the FBI refused to release clear footage of the Pentagon incident.

However though, I feel the need to say that there is a video "debunking" this whole documentary, and I am infact also very suspicious about the US Government itself. I will watch the debunking when I have the chance.I am in no position myself to claim anything, because I have not studied the subject. However, this is my opinion.

So, would you care to discuss this pit? As previously stated, all opinions are welcome, but keep it professional people.

This is the whole movie "Loose Change"

PS: I saw the other thread about any possible conspiracy, and to me that looked like an uninformed jackass, so I decided to make a more in depth one myself.

Edit: I did not find the film on the internet, it was on TV. Don't make comments about something you don't know.

Edit number 2: Yeah, cause killing the creators family and friends wouldn't raise any eyebrows. This isn't The Simpsons were you can just erase any people or town for that matter without anyone knowing...
Last edited by -metalhead- at Jul 10, 2008,
I wrote a speech a while ago about moving past 9/11 and the conspiracy theories. It distracts from more important current issues. It happened 7 years ago, and who done it doesn't matter anymore. Nothing we do is going to change that. If there is any conspiracy, it is a conspiracy of dunces. One that offers false information to distract 'activists' from real political injustice.
Holy ****, if I see one more 9/11 thread I think I may just spontaneously combust...
I watched the debunking one, it's so transparant, the pentagon attack, a pilot said he saw a Boeing execute the dive, but according to the laws od Aerodynamics it's literally impossible to execute that dive, so that's bull already.

And from what I've seen of the 9/11 stuff, that looks set up too, i.e. the cut beams, the molten metal, it's all very suspicious.

Edit: It wasn't debunking that documentry, it was debunking the theory in general.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
I know a person who was in the Pentagon at the time when the planes hit. She smelled jetfuel, and she knew it was a plane when someone she called to ask what was happening told her they saw it crash into the building. And I don't think that an incompetant government like ours would have the guts nor inhumanity to do this.

And I just looked up the vid on wikipedia. I didn't want to add to the number of people to watch a movie made by wannabe Michael Moores.
Last edited by Ozfan at Jul 10, 2008,
retarded. their argument about the pamphlet with the Twin Towers on it is just stupid. you KNOW they're just looking for ****.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Old and retarded.

TS are you by chance still in high school and just read 1984?

I guess everyone goes through a little teenage angst and feels the need to rebel.

You'll grow out of it hopefully.
Space Reserved for

Epic Sig
Quote by Ozfan
And I don't think that an incompetant government like ours would have the guts nor inhumanity to do this.

I dunno man, Iraq is in a bad way at the moment.

Edit: Guy above me is an asshat...
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
There has been several different versions of loose change, the original, which was full of inaccurate statements, however the final cut was a lot better, a lot of the time it gave you the facts, and didn't really comment on which you should believe (perhaps a little biased towards the conspiracy) but compared to the original, it was far more accurate.
Quote by guitarhero_764

Chuck Norris>Pokemon>Us>You>Your mom>diglett

Grundy 1 Cancer 0
Loose change is garbage full of half truths and does not hold any proof whatsoever.

See, the only thing that is a solid irrefutable fact of 9/11 is that the people who openly stated in their own words said they needed "a catastrophic and catalyzing event" were the exact same people who were in charge of preventing 9/11.

The Project for the New American Century is the only solid irrefutable fact and is completely unlike all of these stupid crazy theories that have been debunked time and again
Loose Change is 95% bullshit.

SOME of it is factual, and brings up good points, but the majority of the "facts" are all bunk.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
my favorite is when they say they found wreckage 6 miles from where the plane supposedly crashed. and they figured that out via MAPQUEST!

in reality, when you're in a plane sliding across barren land, how long it takes you to get there via the interstate is kind of irrelevant.
#DTWD