my mom told me a story she heard on the news:
about a week ago there was an old man in a public bathroom. he looked under the walls so he could see who was in the next stall and he saw little skinny legs. he assmued that it was a little boy, and the nasty old pervert the old man was, he started to rub the littles boys legs.
LITTLE DID HE KNOW, but the little boys father was standing right next to the little boy in the stall.
about 20 seconds later the old mans stall's door was kicked open and the father kicked the living sh*t out of the old man.
according the the police, the father "punched the old man in the head repeadedly".
now THERE is a good american a** whoopin.

i dont know if there is a link, she saw it on the news....but ill look for a link
Last edited by musicTHEORYnerd at Jul 10, 2008,
just the story is awesome, don't care for link I can imagine it in my head perfectly
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
People were punching each other in the head long before America was discovered.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
People were punching each other in the head long before America was discovered.

You missed the point. The boy touching part is what makes this story truly American
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
LOL, OWN3D~!

[CENTER][QUOTE][QUOTE]k i was waiting in my dads car one day, we're in the back alley he's gettin some stuff. then i here some ruslting behind me. i look back, i see some homeless guy grab some half eaten chicken. and have a feast. then he trys to climb up a sealed ladder, failing horribly, he walks back into the night. the next day, as me and my dad are driving by the same area, i see the homeless guy, BUT he's wearing a nice suit, reading a newspaper waiting for the bus to pick him up for his morning commute. WTF!!!!![/QUOTE]
^ my sig[/QUOTE][/CENTER]
Quote by Jericho114
You missed the point. The boy touching part is what makes this story truly American

Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
LOL, OWN3D~!

k i was waiting in my dads car one day, we're in the back alley he's gettin some stuff. then i here some ruslting behind me. i look back, i see some homeless guy grab some half eaten chicken. and have a feast. then he trys to climb up a sealed ladder, failing horribly, he walks back into the night. the next day, as me and my dad are driving by the same area, i see the homeless guy, BUT he's wearing a nice suit, reading a newspaper waiting for the bus to pick him up for his morning commute. WTF!!!!!

^ my sig
the story is good,the old perv got what he deserved

but when i see titles like these

Good american whoopin
Good american food
god bless america
america the great

or anything involving america,it makes me want to puke
Hodam,a stojim...
In college I had some guy stick his schlong under the partition while I was taking a dump . I yelled out "WTF!" and he withdrew it. I had to get outta there and finish wiping in another building. That fu*ked me up mentally for quite a while.
-Custom Epiphone LP
-Gretsch G5129 Electromatic
-Fender DG8S Acoustic
-Fender Blues Jr. NOS amp
-Boss FBM-1, CS-3, NS-2, DD-7, RC-2 Pedals