Protest the Hero, Silence the Villian, I wonder where they derived their name from.

EDIT: This is most likely your band.

EDIT#2: Take your "hold the camera above me and take a picture of myself" pictures to myspace!
Last edited by Gregray88 at Jul 10, 2008,
Quote by InstantAXonHero
Boner me too wiseass..

By the looks of your avatar I could crush you.
Stop the stupid fighting. The videos aren't loading for me so I am yet to make a judgment.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Quote by zigz407
Stop the stupid fighting. The videos aren't loading for me so I am yet to make a judgment.

I'll fight who I want when I want, and your sig makes me want to punch you right in your ignorant oblivious face.
Learn to grammar.

And what exactly makes my sig ignorant?
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Quote by zigz407
Learn to grammar.

And what exactly makes my sig ignorant?

???
This band kinda blows..
"We wanna have fun and we wanna get wasted." - Andrew W.K.

Quote by baltour;39385525
I think devildriver, lamb of god and killswitch are the best black metal probably ever.

Quote by andyq777
the clean vox weren't bad a lot

XBL: Tim The Hero
They may not be good but when 16 year olds do a full cover of 'White Walls' you can't help but have some respect for them..
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
That was the only video that I could get to show up. I only watched it for like a minute because it kept stopping and starting, but it sounded really good.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
I hate the overly cheesy pictures of the band members on the members section. Those always bother me.

They are talented though. I think I heard one of their originals. Sounded like everything else and the shredding didnt seem different to me.

Kids got talent though.
Not bad. Guitars are kinda whacky. And the drums aren't on the same level. And the vocalist sucks. His screams aren't too bad though.
CALIBRATE THE VIRUS

lolwut?
Quote by InstantAXonHero
They may not be good but when 16 year olds do a full cover of 'White Walls' you can't help but have some respect for them..

dude white walls isnt technically that hard a song, its just really long, anyone playing for 2 or 3 years could play it, i hate people that take age as the definitive factor in guitar playing ability
Quote by InstantAXonHero

I was impressed. But maybe that's because I suck at guitar...
CALIBRATE THE VIRUS

lolwut?
Being able to play BTBAM songs is not that great of a feat, why BTBAM is so impressive is because they wrote the songs.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
I really like the guitar work. Clean vocals are really rough but other than that I liked it.

They don't really have much in common with either PTH or BTBAM though.

The White Walls cover was extremely well done though. It's hard enough to play on it's own (don't know what these guys are talking about, maybe I just suck) but to get it almost perfect in a band situation is impressive.
Last edited by adtthosa at Jul 11, 2008,
Quote by 'StoleN'
Being able to play BTBAM songs is not that great of a feat, why BTBAM is so impressive is because they wrote the songs.

Exactly. Anyone can play songs. But its harder to write songs.

Kudos to them for getting it down as a band though. Playing with a band is harder than it looks.
The cover is still pretty impressive.
I know how hard it is to get a band to stay in time and it would be even harder with a song like that, with multiple time sig and tempo changes.
so what if a band can do covers? that doesn't mean ****. if they have no artistic ability, they suck
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by pmeg568c
so what if a band can do covers? that doesn't mean ****. if they have no artistic ability, they suck

Exactly what I was getting at.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin