What kind of ear plugs do you guys use? I like the ones you roll up into balls and just cover the opening in your ears I hate the one you gotta squeeze and force into your ear until it hits a wall. Also how come whenever you watch bands play live it never looks like they have ear plugs? Wouldn't they go deaf?
You'd be amazed how much quieter it is on stage compared to being out in the crowd, even with monitors.

And a lot of bands nowadays wear in-ear monitors, which you sometimes have a hard time seeing.

Built from stolen pieces
Telephone in my heart.

Chopper Reid Of the Australia
FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
they'll either have specially moulded earplugs, or be stupid.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
(Invalid img)

A pair of these and I will never use ear plugs again.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Tony Iommi didn't use them and he went parcialy deaf.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
i just use my headphones..they're pretty much the same thing.
they're JVC marshmallow's btw.
wham, bam, thank you ma'am!
Quote by The Spoon
if you use those at concerts, you ll be able to hear perfectly fine afterwards?

and are they noticable when you wear them?

If people make fun of you for looking 'like an idiot' you can make fun of them 5 years later when their hearing is wrecked and you hear better than you ever could.
Paul Gilbert wears the massive headplugs on stage. He's still awesome.

i wear these bad boys except i swap out the gels for the large ones you get with them, they pretty much block out all normal outside sound, so im sure it would seriously reduce the volume of what you hear/play at a gig.
Quote by RPGoof
If people make fun of you for looking 'like an idiot' you can make fun of them 5 years later when their hearing is wrecked and you hear better than you ever could.
Paul Gilbert wears the massive headplugs on stage. He's still awesome.

Haha i could care less what people think of me, considering the people at the concerts i go to.

But im totally getting those