I just ordered my Ibanez S520EX, and it only has one inlay, at the twelfth fret. Are there any fret stickers or something like that out on the market that'll help me find my way around the fretboard a bit more easily?
There are still dots on the side, and I bet you use those instead of the ones on the fretboard without realising it. I was the same when I got my guitar without inlays at all the usual frets.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
They have stickers, lights and so on whatever you desire..

But like Timi said just use the side dots...

Also good choice on guitar with no fret markings id rather have not markings then Ibanez Shark inlays with the first fret marked.. God that used to mess me up and annoy the hell out of me lol
Back when I wanted something to "mark" the fretboard, I used a hole-punch on some blank address lables.

Worked well without leaving anything on the wood when I removed them and they were on for close to six months .

Just an idea.

Chris
here you go, you can be teh brootalz.

http://www.fretfx.com/
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
stickers?

friend got em on a rosewood fretboard, says unless you play like jeff healey those are completely useless.
just use the side dots. my ibanez is like that, and i actually think it has helped me in the long run. you dont really rely on the dots, you just kinda figure out where the frets are.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣