im 15 and i can either join my friends band as a rhythm guitarist, (which is what would probably be better for me) or start my own band w/ my other friend and play lead, which do u all think i should do?
are you better than the lead guitar from the first band?
Quote by extrememetal94
I really hope I have a small penis.
why don't you you and your other friend join the band then you can both switch between rhythm and lead and be all gnarly like
depends if you can write music well or of you think you will ever have creative differences with the other band. If you start your own band you have more of a say on what musical direction you head in. If the other band is already established a bit then they won't want to change their music style too much if you think they should.
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
i would join both bands then play way better than the other guy till they beg you to play lead! but then again nothing wrong wirh playing rhythm !
Electric Guitars Samick Torino,Jay Turser warlord, Jay turser jt-xg2( thats a double neck) New york pro Strat copy Acoustics Ibanez pf , new york pro and 3 nylons from the 70's
yeah i kinda like playin rhythm better and i think i would have more success in my friends band but i would also have to get better, also if my other friend that I would play with if i started a band would have to play a different instrument because the other one already has a drummer sorry if I confused you in the last part
"(which is what would probably be better for me)"

dude... then go with what you think is better for you. No one else can decide that for you. If you feel that you aren't too good, and would like better leverage for your guitar career, join your friends band as rhythm. But if you think you can hit it off with your friend, then go ahead and join.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by jermstar44
im 15 and i can either join my friends band as a rhythm guitarist, (which is what would probably be better for me) or start my own band w/ my other friend and play lead, which do u all think i should do?

if your half decent, ask your friend from the 1st band, and ask whether instead of being just rhythm, that you and the other guitarist switch roles depending on the song.

Unless your supposed to be singing tho, it's a bit hard to play lead and sing...
ok thanks i'll probably just join my friends band as rhythm
Quote by Ahyoka
Pop goes the weasel...with the casket closed

Quote by Jsteele1408
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Quote by Tastytaco
mmm... if a girl has Tourette's and screams "f*** me!", would that be consent?

PSN: jermstar44