Explosivo from tenacious D video... They censored if it's build like a ****(ship) it's good to go. Meh.

Edit: Watched vids... I misunderstood topic... Funny and old though.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Last edited by AlucardZero at Jul 10, 2008,
These are all fake censorship things though, to make it sound like a swear, not real things. >>
Feed your mind.
Quote by Firebread
These are all fake censorship things though, to make it sound like a swear, not real things. >>

Thank you, Sherlock.

My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Quote by ibanez_rocker
Thank you, Sherlock.

Zero thought it was actual censorship, just clearing it up for him. =P
Feed your mind.
Good stuff. The first one was really good haha
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by DiveRightIn63
Good stuff. The first one was really good haha

I like the second one the best. xD
Feed your mind.
Quote by Firebread
I like the second one the best. xD

I've seen the second two a bunch of times already. It was hilarious the first time, though.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
''Schhhh Schhhh'' ''**** YOU BABY''

If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Nexium
''Schhhh Schhhh'' ''**** YOU BABY''

xD I love the "**** YOU BABY!"
Feed your mind.
I love the fingering part.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.