Anyone have thoughts about this idea? A friend of mine is a believer in it. We were talking a few days ago about it. he was saying that supposedly the reason the US dollar is getting weaker is because the people behind this "new order" want the dollar to collapse and plan to buy up the USA's land at an incredibly cheap price. He also said that they have been trying to take over the world for a long time, and that Hitler was one of their pawns they used to try to acheive this goal.

Now, I always try to be respectful of peoples' views, and I try to be open minded to everything. However, stuff like that seems to really ignore world economics and politics. Sure, the US dollar has gotten weak, but to think that some secret force is controlling that seems to be pretty outlandish. Also, the idea that the same force used Hitler seems to ignore all the factors that led up to WWII.

Anyone have any thoughts? I don't know if these ideas are really respresentative of most NWO ideas, so if they're not, just ignore them.
Alot of these threads tonight eh?

But yeh, I beleive that there will be some kind of NWO in the near future, it's looking bleak.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
might as well go to www.truthism.com
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Well one small problem with that whole WWII theory is that the USA played such a huge role in turning the tides of the war because of their ability to mass produce the world's biggest army out of basicly nothing.

How then was Hitler, who's army was greatly limited due to the Treaty of Versailles, and ended up being manned by children and old men due to lack of personnel towards the end of the war, a pawn to an influential and powerful group of people?

If it is in any way true, then we have nothing to worry about because according to history such as what I've commented on here, they suck at it.
We're only strays.
Quote by smb
People believe a lot of stupid stuff.

Well put.

He also said that the guy who owns the world trade centers was told to get out the day before because they were putting bombs in there.
Quote by IronNecrosis
might as well go to www.truthism.com

Real or not thats pretty cool

To me its just greed man. No crazy "Aliens watching your every move" Just Greddy people trying to get richer
Last edited by MinistryRules08 at Jul 10, 2008,
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by New Times

Goddamn, that brings me back.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
The main problem I have with theories about the Illuminati/New World Order is the apparent ease these college kids have took to find out about these so-called secret organizations.

If your going to take over the world, you'd think they'd be more secretive about it.
Quote by MinistryRules08
Real or not thats pretty cool

the guy basically tells everyone that if you don't accept his bull**** conception of the truth you're just proof that you've been fooled into thinking you're in reality? He also sais the human race was made by lizard people. What else, hmmm. Oh yes, there is an Inner Earth that is inside the crust of the earth and and inner sun as well .
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by IronNecrosis
the guy basically tells everyone that if you don't accept his bull**** conception of the truth you're just proof that you've been fooled into thinking you're in reality? He also sais the human race was made by lizard people. What else, hmmm. Oh yes, there is an Inner Earth that is inside the crust of the earth and and inner sun as well .

The Whole proof thing on ALiens and stuff was pretty cool to read and look at. You know the whole "The Masonic U.S. One-Dollar Bill" ect.

Tho it might work in a crazy Sci-fi twist its bull****.

This Gave Me A Good Laugh

Women are ultra-impressionable beings, and therefore are easily controlled by aliens and the elite. The main purpose of women on Earth (that is, what aliens have programmed them to do) is to enslave men via relationships. Women are obsessed with relationships and love (due to alien programming), and don't care about anything else in life. They would have men believe that being in a relationship is one of the most important things in existence, not realizing that men couldn't care less about being in a relationship--and rightfully so. Furthermore, women force men to waste their precious time and resources on them. This demonic charade (i.e., relationships) has gone on for far too long and obviously has no end in sight. Thus, you can blame women for the downfall and utter hopelessness of humanity.

Make no mistake: It is indeed tragic that men cannot satisfy their sexual needs without also getting trapped in a relationship at the same time (otherwise, they will be accused of rape, since non-relationship consensual sex does not exist on Earth, due to the aforementioned programming of women). Demonic enslavement traps such as this are the standard modus operandi of the Reptilians and Darkness. Now, just imagine if you had to buy an entire pizza restaurant just to order a pizza; an evil absurdity indeed.

Another thing that makes women insufferable is the fact that they are, essentially, babies. That is, they possess the emotional maturity of a 4-year-old boy. Women cry, throw fits, and need men to take care of them. Um, an adult shouldn't need someone else to take care of them.

All in all, women promote the enslavement, rather than the liberation, of humanity. It's bad enough that aliens and the elite already control us. Now, throw women into the equation, and you have absolute misery. They are like sheep dogs helping out a shepherd (hence the term "bitch," in case you didn't know).

And to think, women are actually proud of their controlling ways. What a disgrace..
Quote by _Mayday_
The main problem I have with theories about the Illuminati/New World Order is the apparent ease these college kids have took to find out about these so-called secret organizations.

If your going to take over the world, you'd think they'd be more secretive about it.

Once again, google David Icke.
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
Execute order 66....

LOL epic.

truthsim.com is bull, i cant even be bothered to read the whole damn thing. i just look at the pictures LOL. its still a load of bull, people will believe a lot of stupid things. the pictures do raise an eyebrow, but IMO i think the acient peoples (i.e. egyptians) saw the same aliens we see today and that was how they documented it i guess. i personally dont really care who or what created humans, and since we dont have the technology or the ability to determine the "ultimate truth", i would really like to live my life not being FORCED to believe some bull**** theory. and since we aren't capable of doing that until we all live together in peace, we wont be able to find out who or what that is. this whole idea of a "greater race" of beings controlling everything that ever happened in the history of the earth is pretty far-fetched if you ask me.
Anyone who thinks that music these days is dead doesn't listen to enough music.
Last edited by dsotm73 at Jul 10, 2008,