dude im sorry but no...very out of tune...off timing. wrong notes...and you have such nice gear too! im sorry man...
Sorry but to be honest that wasn't really good
You should get a backing track instead of playing over the original track, plus the timing is VERY wrong at the beginning. Also the the guitar is slightly out of tune, and don't use that much effects.
The solo would have been perfect, but you took the backing track and there were also some timing issues.
But it wasn't awful, I would give it a 6/10.
I can say that if you practice you will get it done perfect.
ill have to re record it since you think it was out of tune but i can assure it was in tune, i was using my floyd rose guitar.

and i didnt use the solo in the back track, i muted that part and recorded the solo 2 times. one with the whammy and one without the whammy and put it together
ah i was actually using my guitar that was a half step down. there goes the tuning issue. ill work on this and re record it. thx
cool man...now just really concentrate on the timing...and i'd say keep the backround solo in too
Quote by Swat Man
ah i was actually using my guitar that was a half step down. there goes the tuning issue. ill work on this and re record it. thx

dude....
i'm sorry, but
Get a backing track.
And, im sorry, but you don't deserve the gear you have if you didnt notice that your guitar was a half step below the song.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Like others said here, get a backing track, try to set the effects a little lower in the mix, and also I'd suggest headphones for timing, as it sounded like a good 80% of the notes weren't in proper tempo. Just keep working at it
Quote by kool98769
dude....
i'm sorry, but
Get a backing track.
And, im sorry, but you don't deserve the gear you have if you didnt notice that your guitar was a half step below the song.

right..

only reason i dont like backing tracks is because there are no vocals