Dean Contest - I NEED YOUR HELP - I am shredding the Uku From Hell :D

whatever...and again...I didn't want the first price or any high price. I only wanted a DFH import.

It's really funny...at the Dean Forum is nobody who said that my idea sucks or something. And they like my stuff.

I'll leave this place, hope some of the Trolls are now really happy.
Last edited by 56kler at Jul 10, 2008,
Chill, I just want that some dudes see my stuff. Why you are so aggressive?

I first posted it in the custom guitar thread and know the second time in the off-topic thread (the pit).
I think that's okay, because a lot of people only join one thread and not both, dude.
Quote by getaddicted
stop posting the same crap

yeah. if you've already posted it, then done.
I'd vote if you were any good, but looking at that, looks like someone else must deserve a dean more than you. Just my opinion.
Quote by southern riff
like your stuff lol the uku is pretty cool
i'll def vote for ya, like to see ya on a kick ass dean

Thanks dude. I really appreciate that!
A Dean in my hands...yeah, that would be a mind blowing moment in my life.

Quote by fretsonfire74
I'd vote if you were any good, but looking at that, looks like someone else must deserve a dean more than you. Just my opinion.

Okay dude that's your opinion. That's cool.
If you look at the top of this thread, you can read that I don't want the big fish. I just try to have some fun and maybe a good fairy appears and makes my dreams come true. *lol*

Seriously, I'm no professional player, so taking an e-guitar and start shredding is useless. And why I don't deserve a simple Dean? Because I'm no shredding God? If I were a badass Shredder I would find a way to make money and don't need to ask people for some help.

Anyway, I thank everybody who supports me.

And to the people who don't like me because...I don't know why, but please chill! There is no reason for such a mean action.

If you're searching for "Troll Fights", go elsewhere.

I came here for this thread and because I use ultimate guitar since years. Don't make me think that 50% of this community are haters.

Cheers!
Last edited by 56kler at Jul 10, 2008,
Quote by timo1
lemme guess...
You only have a uke,not an actual guitar so you want to get a dean?

Exactly, dude. I've got the chance to play from time to time on a real guitar but I don't own a heavy guitar.
I voted one for you becuase part of the contest is that you PLAY LIVE AT A DEAN SHOW IN FRONT THE DEAN ARTISTS!

I can only imagine you with a Uku just looking like a dumb ass while people laugh at you trying to shred.

Trust me, you will thank me in the end.
whatever...and again...I didn't want the first price or any high price. I only wanted a DFH import.

It's really funny...at the Dean Forum is nobody who said that my idea sucks or something. And they like my stuff.

Quote by 56kler

Y'are the troll.

We asked you nicely, your stuff is against the rules

Now GTFO

Reported