Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
I have an Ibanez Gio also that I played on for like two or three years.

Then I got a Tele and now the Gio is sitting there all getting out of tune.
crazy talking animals
some sh**** walmart guitar
There once was a chicken named Cluck.
He once was told that he sucked.
He tried to say something
but couldn't say nothing
and came up with "Cluckity-Fuck."

Peace out.
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
Yea, me too, Bullet Series.

mines from a ****ty starter set
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
I have an Ibanez Gio too. Stays in tune for about 5 minutes, but for now its broken
Gear:
Line 6 Spider 3 75W + flame shield
cheap ibanez gsa60 starter guitar
old peavey rage 258
i gotta guitar without a brand name on it, its like the awesomeness of a first act divided by 100
MARSHALL ROCKET DELUXE

i gave it to my little brother about 3 years ago
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
Yea, me too, Bullet Series.

I'd have to say that the bullet is the crappiest 'real' guitar.
Mine's dissassembled right now.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
I'm also a owner of a Ibanez Gio, It ain't that bad, good guitar for when you start playing. I'm still using it in Drop C lol.
how bad are first act guitars?

i see taht billy hyde music are now stocking them... it looks liek something you can get from a toy store.
*Enter Sig Here*
ibanez grx40z sounds doesnt sound great... but feels pretty good... although i like the heavier feel and sound... cant wait to get an epi LP!!!!!!
Epi LP Special II. It's not really crap though. IMO Epiphones are underrated.
Quote by Hale_91

i see taht billy hyde music are now stocking them... it looks liek something you can get from a toy store.

I'm pretty sure Wal-Mart stocks them. Their custom shop stuff is nice, their cheap instruments are bottom-of-the-barrel.
Epiphone SG Special. Thankfully, my acoustic is way better and thus I never touch the SG these days. I also have a Hondo (?) strat copy with 24 frets that is THE worst guitar I've ever touched. A guy from my church got it at a garage sale 10 years ago and gave it to me two months back because it was just sitting in his garage. I think it's plywood...
I have a strat copy
...made by Crate

The frets are so sharp i've cut my fingers on it a couple times
Quote by Hale_91

It is. I used to work at Toys R Us. We had an entire line of guitars and basses, and I also had the distinct pleasure of carrying two goddamn First Act drum kits up a ladder. At one of our meetings, they showed this DVD from some big Toys R Us press conference or something, and Blues Traveller showed up and played a concert entirely on First Act instruments.
fender mexican strat w/ stephens designs singles. and a dual rectumfrier.

i hate my life.
I have a custom built first act.

and it sucks ass.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Epi LP Special II. I don't know why more people don't have this as their starter guitar. Its comparable to the standard and only like 150 bucks.
Quote by Turkeyburger
It's not cool to make fun of people with disabilities.....

(Being Norwegian is a disability)

Quote by BK202

Epiphone Les paul special II.
Its more cheap then crap though. I actually really like mine.

I mean, I wish I woulda got an agile, but I didn't know better back then.
Austin Telecaster. I like it though....only because it's a telecaster! =P

My first guitar (which I still have) is a JBP strat copy. Sad to say, I bought it, got home and tried to look for it online...I couldn't find anything about JBP.
Quote by CrazyDavey
I guarantee that no guy in here would say no if they were offered the chance to have sex with her. This being The Pit... horny virgins galore :]
I just got an SX Tele in the mail today.

Wow, it was quite the ripoff. I had my friend try to set it up, he was able to get some of the things right, but the frets were uneven, and the 13th and 14th on each string sounded the same. Which means its going to cost me an extra 60 bucks more to get it professionally set up, then it should play like it costed me 400 dollars.
Peavey Raptor Plus....Crap, but it's all I can afford....I pretty much have half-assed gear right now except for my acoustic, but I hope to get better stuff when I have enough money
KCC ftw..... Cheapest guitars available in the UK They've just released a flying v:

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/128524

I have the black strat copy, which to be honest isn't actually a bad guitar for such a small cost, but I did have to pay for some of the wiring to be re-done, and the neck to be un-bowed....
Squier Strat ftw! Hell yeah baby
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Quote by Martin Scott
I go a crappy Stagg acoustic. It puts splinters in your fingers, it's awesome.

u have a mesa boogie MG100?
Quote by Crane965
I have a strat copy
...made by Crate

The frets are so sharp i've cut my fingers on it a couple times

Dear god...

Anyway, Squier bullet and a Jay Turser Les Paul. <-Actually not TERRIBLE.
Page 1 of 2