My work claims that they will do a hair folicle test in my future, they never tested me in the interview process though, so I am quizicle.

Do you think I'll b etested?
quick! shave your head!
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by Haggard13
quick! shave your head!

if he shaves his head he might get fired, so quick steal someone's hair
I had to pee in a cup.

One of my friends took a crap in the sample jar at one of our school's "random" drug tests.
Signature temporarily empty
dude. where are you working? because the only way that you will get a folicle test is if its a job for the government. well i guess you could still get one, but its highly unlikely.
dont do drugs?
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
I had to pee in a cup.

One of my friends took a crap in the sample jar at one of our school's "random" drug tests.

your school gives drug tests, shi t half of our school would get expeled
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
I had to pee in a cup.

OH MY GOD!!
Quote by hatchetwound
My work claims that they will do a hair folicle test in my future, they never tested me in the interview process though, so I am quizicle.

Do you think I'll be moletested?

Fixed
Quote by DayTripper1967
why would they give you a hair test over a piss test?

Goes back further as hair is dead skin cells and drugs in urine are expelled sooner.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
Goes back further as hair is dead skin cells and drugs in urine are expelled sooner.

i know that, but hair tests are much more expensive. that's what i'm wondering about.
Quote by silhouettica
dont do drugs?

Well, he can't UNDO them now.

You're screwed, sorry.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
You could always just get another job if you pop hot....
That's what I did when my work broke out the breathalizer..... bastards....