Currently use EB Slinkies. Wondering if there's something better out there. Any suggestions?
I always used D'addario XL's. I just bought a pack of regular Slinky's and find I like the D'addarios more.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Depends on how you play and the guitar and stuff really. Personal choice.

I found dean markleys to be pretty good. I was using slinkies buyt they lasted like a week (at one point i broke two sets in 2 and a 1/2 weeks. And my mum an d brother got DM's because they couldn't get slinkies. They lasted months. And they sound nice imo. I'm using GHS boomers atm, i'd rate them well also.

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
Strings are 99% preference. Just try different kinds out. Personally, I put GHS nickel rockers on my strat and Ernie Balls on my Gibby.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
DR Tite fit 11-50 or DR Dimebag's signature
Quote by .smudged.
Sex is overrated, try World of Warcraft.
DRs on my electric (trying out DM flatwounds soon though), Martin Marquis strings on my acoustic. The Martins are the first acoustic stings I've had that didn't die in 2 weeks (not kidding), and the silk coating at the ball ends protect my bridge.
Point being: find something that sounds good and lasts a while. These things vary from person to person, and you may have to decide between sound and longevity. Favor tone within reason if you have to choose. DR and Dean Markley often get good reviews. D'Addarios are always popular, GHS is good, Ernie Ball can be love-hate. Try everything!
Last edited by Nightfyre at Jul 10, 2008,
I love Ernie Ball strings, felt they gave me a bit better tone and punch than Daddarios..
Ever Dance with the Devil in The Pale Moonlight?